Chapter 31

"Then let me confess to your mom about everything." Suho looked at me deeply in the eyes which i quickly avoided. WHAT?

"NO! Y-you can't..." I answered. "I-its impossible. There will be so many bad rumours a-and your career as an idol will be ruined and I will absolutely not let that happen. You have over 3 million fans to care about, Suho. Futhermore I'm just a normal average mother. Mom might kill you.." I stared blankly straight ahead of me.

"No Aby. At some point of time I will have to take responsibility as JunBi's father and the unborn child." He firmly held my shoulders. "I-I don't know.." I was unsure of the outcome. Mom is not one to forgive easily.

"Let me use this opportunity to tell your mother and apologise and explain to her everything, okay?" I decided to just give in and nodded my head.
.
.
.
{Aby's house}

The bus driver was kind enough to lend us an umbrella to use and here we are in front of my place.

I opened the door and was greeted by mom who was waiting for me in the living room while watching tv. "Why are you out so la- Who is this guy? And were you out with him? Where's JunBi? Where's my granddaughter? We have to call the police!" Mom went frantic after noticing that JunBi was not with me. I stopped her from calling and told her JunBi is with a friend. "Then who's this guy? He looks familiar. Like the guy in the poster in your room." She narrowed her eyes at Suho. "Mom, this is Suho from EXO and Suho, this is my mom." I sighed. "Hello, nice to meet you. I am EXO's leader Suho." Suho bowed while speaking english. "What's the reason of you being with my daughter and coming to my place?" Mom was straightforward. "I am actually JunBi's father and came to apologise." He looked down. "WHAT? AND YOU LEFT MY DAUGHTER TO TAKE CARE OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER HERSELF? OH MY GOSH I CANNOT F**KING BELIEVE IT." She screamed. " I know you have busy schedules and you are usually in Korea. Being an idol must have been tough." She continued, patting Suho on the shoulder.

"Aren't you... angry?" I asked cautiously. I was sooooo confused.

"Huh? Angry? Why should I be? And actually I'm a BIG fan of EXO. I went to the EXO'luXion earlier on and saw EVERYTHING." She smirked at us two and it became a little awkward. "Are you gonna get married soon? I do know that Suho confessed and you accepted the proposal." She asked excitedly. We both looked at each other. "Yes!" "No!" We shouted both different answers. I obviously said no. "Why not? I can't wait to have an idol as my son-in-law." She rubbed her hands together and looked at us expectantly. "Mom ..." she was seriously embarassing me. "Suho, call me mom or eommonim." This is going even crazier. "Oh right!I forgot to tell you that I actually set a date for the wedding earlier already and it's next month." She announced. I felt like fainting. THIS IS GOING SO WRONGLY!!!

"Nononononononono" I chanted. "No way. That's too early." I argued. "Says the person who wanted to marry Suho before you met him..." Mom fought back. K.O. for me. I blushed. Dayum mom stop it. Suho chuckled and turned around. I slapped his back hard and glared. "Now, shall we start the preparations?" Mom asked as she walked away, leaving me and Suho standing at the hallway. Suho was trying to hide his laughter. "Geumanhaera. Stop laughing." I warned but then he laughed even harder. "I never knew you had those thoughts. Kekekekekeke" he laughed as he walked away to look for mom. I stomped my foot and glared at my cat who was watching us all these time. He meowed like he was mocking me. urgh this wasn't what I wanted it to turn out to be!

{The following month - In Korea}

No one's POV

"Let's welcome the bride!" And the music plays while Suho stood nervously, waiting for Aby to enter the wedding hall. Aby soon appears holding a bouquet of flowers. She was wearing a long white wedding gown that awed everyone as it matched her beauty. Aby carefully walked down the aisle with a few ladies helping her with her dress. She had a smile plastered on her. Her dream came true-marrying her bias from EXO. The man she truly loves and is willing to sacrifice for, Suho.

As for Suho, he was proud to have someone like Aby as a wife. He now feels complete with her and JunBi, as well as their unborn child. He does not care about his career's future as long as he had his family. He was willing to sacrifice for the woman he loves, Aby.
.
.
.
"I shall now declare the two of you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride now." The priest said. Suho lifted the veil and gave Aby a sweet kiss. Everyone stood up and clap, some were cheering-the beagle line were making a lot of noise. The newly-wedded couple then turned to the guests and bowed.
Everyone enjoyed the rest of the night and congratulated the newly-weds.

This was the start for Aby to being EXO's Suho's wife.

THE END

------------------------
Don't worry there's a epilogue so don't be too sad. Sorry I suck at endings of stories 😂😂