Chapter 22

Sorry for not updating! Busy watching kdramas and roommate season 2 hehehe...

-----------------------

Aby's POV

JunBi looked at me with puppy eyes and kept repeating "please". I don't want to see the others but since JunBi wants to I'll give in.

Do this for JunBi. You're doing it for her.

'Let her' Suho mouthed. I sighed and nodded my head in defeat.

"Okay okay we can go." Suho smiled.

"Yay!!!!" JunBi cheered.

"Shall we go? Let's go to the hotel papa's staying at."

"Assa!!!!" JunBi shouted.

"Uhh... where she learn that word?" Suho questioned with a puzzled face, looking at me. "From me..." I said in embarassment and hung my head low. "Cute" he mumbled softly but I heard it and felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I shook off all the weird thoughts that entered my head at that instant and cleared my throat.

"Let's goooo!!!" JunBi smiled. Then the three of us went to the hotel and waited for the rest to come back. I'm feeling a little nervous because apparently the girls tagged along.

"Waaaaaahhhh!!!" JunBi was awed at the deco of the hotel. She then jumped on the couch in the room Suho and Lay was sharing.

JunBi ran around the big room and belly-flopped on the bed and laughed. I smiled at her. Then I looked at Suho and we made eye contact for a two seconds before I broke it, clearing my throat yet again.

I can tell you, my throat will die from being cleared too much.

"I told the others to come here instead of meeting at the shopping mall." He said. I just nodded in response.

"Uwaaahh Indonesia is such a nice place!!" A deep voice said. Chanyeol. "I know right!" A girl's voice said. Jan. Then a baby crying was heard. "Oh?" JunBi looked towards the door. "Who's that?" Then she ran off towards the door.

"Oh? Uncle Yeol? Aunt Jan? Aunt Vaish? AHHHHH" JunBi squealed in delight. "JunBi ah!!!" Yoda ran and hugged JunBi. "Me missed you!" Yoda exclaimed with a toothy smile. "Eh?" I giggled and said "he missed you." "Ohh... me too!!"

"Yoda, it should be 'I missed you'. This boy has been trying to learn english despite not mastering Korean yet and someone is teaching him wrongly." Jan glared at Chanyeol.

"What? If our boy wants to learn something, we should let him! He's developing his language skills and i find no fault with it." He retorted, and receive a slap on the arm from his wife.

"Then teach Korean properly first." Jan scoffed.

Then the door opened again, revealing Kyuyeon and Baekhyun with Yeon Hee. "Aigoo... I don't know why you want to bring me along when I'm in this state... omo! Aby!!!!" She ran to me and kinda hugged me but she couldn't since her belly was huge. I hugged her back.

"Number 2?"

"You just asked the damm obvious question but yea. Blame that perv. And its twins. That guy dragged me along here even though I'm like this. Aigooo... but at least I got to see you after a looooonnggg time!" I just laughed.

"How were you? Where's JunBi?"

"I'm fine and she's playing with Yoda." and just at the right time both of them zoomed past us screaming for Yeon Hee who is in Baekhyun's arms and screaming and kicking due to excitement.

"Wow... energy level never dying down for them. Aigoo I'm tired. I regret agreeing to doing it with him. Now I have twice the pain." She sighed.

"When are you due? You know the gender(s)?"

"Im due in 5 weeks I think and he wants to keep the gender a surprise even though I'm dying to know." She groaned.

"Ohh... I see." I chuckled.

Then the rest entered the room and we exchanged our greetings.

"Vaish... I see you and Sehun are already married." I smirked.

"Hehehe you're right."

"Congrats!"

"Thanks!"

"Are you and Suho hyung gonna get married too?" Sehun asked out of the blue as he appeared beside us out of nowhere.

"Scared me. I don't know... maybe not."

"Then what about JunBi? She needs a father. And her father is Suho hyung." Sehun's statement made me think deep.

"Yah yah maknae shut up! Let's all go for dinner!" Suho shouted.

Wow... time passed so quickly with them. I wish it could forever be that way...

-----

End!!! Thanks for 1.28K reads!!! :D