Chapter 9

Hello!

One update today.

Heehee
--------------------

Suho's POV

Me and the members were just strolling along the streets, some were window shopping for I don't know what. I was just looking at my phone when Baekhyun nudged me in the arm.

I looked up and he motioned for me to look in front. I did as I was told and saw a familiar figure, holding a little girl's hand.

"Isn't that Aby noona? I thought she's in Indonesia?" Baekhyun said in amusement. I squinted my eyes and realised that she is Aby. She looked at my direction and we had a short eye contact before she broke it.

"Aby? I-is that you?" I said. What I said caught the attention of the other members. They looked at Aby who was surprised.

Aby's POV

Oh no... what do I do now?

"JunBi ah, let's go somewhere else. Come on. I'll buy you ice cream." I whispered to her. She looked at EXO with a confused and scared look, but as soon as I mentioned "ice cream", her eyes lit up immediately.

"Yayyyy! Lets go NOW!" She exclaimed joyfully. Phew...

We walked hand in hand until I felt a hand grab my free wrist. I abruptly stopped and JunBi almost fell. I looked around and saw Suho up close.

The face that I'd long to see... the guy I missed so much all these years..

My heartbeat increased. I don't know what to do. I don't want to face the criticism for carrying his child before marriage. I can't let him know the girl is his child.

"Aby... we need to talk." He said.

--------------------

Short update.

Goodnight.

Kamsahamnida.