Chapter 28

Suho's POV

I brought her back home with JunBi and said our goodbyes.

Just as I was about to make a turn down the street, I heard somebody call out my name. I turned around and saw Aby running.

"Careful you might fall!" I called out and soon she stopped right in front of me, struggling to speak as she tried to catch her breath.

"Breathe first. I still have some time." I just looked at her while she had her hands on her knees as she took huge gasps of air.

"I'll be going back to Korea some time soon. I just want to ask you when are you guys going back." She spoke in a raspy voice. "Oh my throat's so dry." She cleared her throat.

"We'll be going back a few days after the concert. Did you seriously just run after me to ask me about this? You could've just messaged me."

"I think I don't have your number." She deadpanned.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. You have my number. Check your phone." I pocketed my hands. She took her phone out and my name in Korean was there.

"How did you... Wait was it when I was sleeping during rehearsal? You sneaky."

"All with the help of a little girl." I smiled cheekily in which she laughed with her head thrown back. "That girl needs to learn about privacy." She placed her phone back in her jean's back pocket.

"It's late. You should go back." I looked at my shoes, then at the sky.

"Yea... I'll get going now then. Bye." She pivoted and walked back to her house. I just stood there until she was out of sight before walking back to the main street and back to the hotel.

-----------------------

This chapter has undergone a huge major change so the next few chapters may be a little off.