•32•

sexy scene next chapter lovelies 😹
••••

"I don't get it! He was obviously dodging something, Stu!" John let out a rather exaggerating groan, flopping on Stu's couch.

Stu rolled his eyes. "Couldn't you at least give Paul some space?"

"Space? What is this space you speak of?" John grinned. "But seriously, I feel... I feel like Paul's hiding something from me."

He frowned, setting his paintbrush down and grabbing the cloth to wipe his hands free of black paint.

Stu faced him. "What would he possibly hide from you?"

"I don't know." John confessed, looking up the ceiling. His eyebrows were knitted together and his lips were in a straight line. "Do you think Paul doesn't trust me?"

"Actually, you're the only one Paul trusts." Stu replied. It was true, though. Paul and John had this kind of relationship where they were both open with each other. It was strange, yes, but Stu didn't want to question it.

John nodded. "That's all I needed to know. Also, don't forget it's Sunday today and we have a little gig later."

"As if I'd forget. You better remind George since he always forgets."

"Oh yeah." John piped up. "Well I better head to Paul's---"

"Paul's?"

"Yeah, George's there. For some reason," John mumbled the last part. "Practice later at one o'clock, okay?"

••••

"Have you ever been blown?"

Ringo raised an eyebrow at George's question.

"Well there was one time I tried fixing my mother's car and the engine exploded in my face---"

"No not that blown!" George groaned out.

Ringo blinked. Then he widened his eyes, cheeks turning firetruck red.

"Good God George you can't jus' ask things like that out of the blue!"

He playfully rolled his eyes, a naughty grin forming in his lips.

"Well?"

Ringo nibbled nervously on his lip, too embarrased to look up.

"Wait.." George gasped. "You never---"

"Do we really have to talk about this?" He groaned, covering his red face with a Sports magazine that probably belonged to Mr. Mccartney.

"You honestly never---"

"Guys!"

The two jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut.

"Jesus Chri----" George gave Ringo a look. "I mean, uh----"

"John's coming in any minute!" Paul fretted. "Quick, hide! Fuck, if he sees you two---"

George yanked Ringo's wrist and bolted straight to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with John seeing us?" He asked, sitting on the toilet seat as George locked the door behind him. "Is he homophobic?"

George snorted a laugh. "With a close friend like Paul, I doubt it."

Ringo pouted. "Still..."

George gave him a reassuring kiss on the lips. "It'll be fine, Ritchie. Don't worry about it."

He smiled. "If you say so."

"Now," George kissed his neck. "About that part that you haven't been blown..."

••••

"Are you crazy?!" Ringo whispered harshly, hands covering his zipper, stopping George from yanking it down.

"Yes I'm crazy," George smirked. "Crazy for you."

Ringo rolled his eyes, wanting to look annoyed at him despite his heart fluttering at the lame excuse of a pick up line. "George this is reckless, even for you!"

"You just need to be quiet, Ritch." George purred in his ear, fingers slowly removing his hands from the center of his pants.

"B-But---" He bit hard down his lip when he felt him squeeze. "G-Georgie..."

He looked up. His brown eyes were darker than usual and a mischievous smirk graced his lips.

"Hush." George smirked. "We wouldn't want John to find out now, do we?"

••••

Uh
Yeah
Sorry for not updating for a bajillion years..
I've been busy with Crazy for You and it's FINALLY completeddd
Sorry again if updates are at a turtle pace :/
Thanks for the 2K reads guys :))) you guys are the best!