Eight - Green Eyes (Real Short, Real Boring)

W A R N I N G — THIS IS A CHAPTER IS A F I L L E R! Meaning, it's just to introduce Reese. Is short, but it's start of our story, so just roll with it. Thanks! ~Ozzy.

R E C A P —

I stood up quickly, and made my way back to the front door.

As I opened it, a pair of oddly familiar green eyes stared back at me.

"Um...hi..." I mumbled, frowning slightly at the awkwardness before me.

"Good evening!" Mr. Green Eyes replied, flashing a white-toothed smile at me. "The names Winchester. Reese Winchester,"

My eyes widened, as I stared at him. "Oh,"

"Oh?" Reese mused. "Why 'oh',"

"Because I find it extremely odd, that my boss tells me about you before I left work, and you show up at my door a little after I get home?" I responded, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Well looks like we're in the same boat then. Your boss told me that you wanted to meet me. She also gave me your address, saying you gave it to her, to give to me,"

"...What the actual fuck?" I seethed. "Why the fuck would I give my address to some random ass stranger I've only seen around a small café?"

"That's a good point. I've believe we've been set up," he concluded.

"..."

"..."

"So...erm....what now?" I frowned, as the awkwardness thickened.

"Well, you intrigue me. I want to get to know," he replied easily.

"I guess..." I mumbled.

"Would you like my number?" he asked.

"No," I replied shortly.

"Oh," he frowned.

"Sorry, it's just, we've only just met, so..." I pointed out.

"True," he agreed, still frowning.

"Hayes!" Julianna called. "Are you coming?"

"One second, mom!" I called back. "I have to go....Reese...." I let his name slip off my tongue, with an odd ease, then shut the door before he could reply.

I watched as Ivan packed the last of his things into the trunk of his car.

The divorce was finalized, and everything was in order.

Ivan slammed down the trunk, before speeding off, without saying goodbye.