Three - Please...

I shoved the last piece of my breakfast bar into my mouth, as I opened the door to The Tea House, and stepped inside. The passing waiters looked at me funny, as I made my to the bar.

"Hayes! What are you doing here? Isn't today your day off?" Flora asked.

"Yeah Flo, today's my day off," I answered with a smile.

"Then what are you doing here? Just came by to stare at me all day?" she flirted.

"One: I don't play for your team. Two: I came to speak to Marlisa," I scoffed.

"Oh," Flora pouted. "That's upsetting. Anyways! Marlisa's over there!" she said, trying to keep the frown off her face as she pointed across the café. I nodded, giving her a small wave as I spun on my heal, and walked over to Marlisa.

Marlisa, my boss, was the only person I had told about the gambling issue Ivan had. She was the only one I could go to.

"M-Marlisa?" I stuttered, tapping her on the shoulder.

"One second, please," she said, smiling at her table. She turned around with a frown plastered on her face, but it faded away quickly once she realized it was me. "Hayes! What are you doing here? Today's your day off. Shouldn't you be doing whatever it is, you collage kids do?" she smirked.

"I guess I should be, but, I'd rather be here with you," I attempted to 'sweet talk' her.

"Please. Don't flatter yourself. The real reason, Hayes," she demanded.

Key word: Attempted.

"Fine," I frowned. "Dad's done it again," Marlisa's face fell, as my words registered themselves into her brain.

"Oh dear," she whispered, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I-It's bad this t-time," I whimpered. "R-Real bad,"

"What do you mean?" she asked, pulling away from me, to stare deeply into my eyes.

"Dad owes One million, five hundred, and sixty two dollars. I-I need a raise, o-or more shifts. H-He used all the money I saved for my student loan," I choked out, tears spilling from my eyes.

"Oh sweetie," she mumbled. "I-I don't know if I can do that,"

"Please..." I sobbed. "Please,"

She hugged me tightly, as I finally broke down in her arms.

(A/N, Oh, so heart wrenching. -wipes tears- My poor baby... Lol xD, What do you think'll happen next? Comment and Vote, ~Ozzy)