Seven - Divorce

Loud yelling startled me, as I placed my hand on the doorknob.

"You have no right to accuse me of such a thing!" Julianna yelled.

Frowning, I turned the knob slowly, and bit my lip as the yelling got louder.

"Oh but I do!" Ivan screamed.

I stepped inside, and shut the door softly behind me.

"Is that so?" she fired back.

Sighing quietly, I took off my shoes and placed them on the small rack beside the door.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is!' he snapped.

Biting my lip, I contemplated on whether or not I should make my presence known.

"Just sign the damn papers, Ivan! I'm done with this!"

With my eyes wide, I slowly made my way to the kitchen.

"Why? So you can go back to fucking your slut behind closed doors?" the sound of something breaking, caused me to move faster towards the kitchen.

"There's no one else! Unlike you, I actually care about this family!" Julianna cried.

Poking my head in the doorway, I saw a man in a suit standing awkwardly to the side, as my father stared at my mother, and as my mother glared hatefully at my father.

"W-What's going on, h-here?" I asked, stuttering slightly.

In a bout five seconds flat, I had everyone's eyes on me.

"Oh baby, there's nothing you need to worry about," Julianna said, her expression softening slightly.

"Don't lie to the boy!" Ivan raged. "Tell him that, that man over there is the man you've been fucking behind my back!"

My head snapped over to the man, who had a look of complete horror on his face.

"Everyone just calm down!" I yelled. "And then someone can explain what the fuck is going on?!"

"Fine," Ivan mumbled, taking a seat at the table. I followed behind him, and beckoned my mother, and the man in the suit to follow also.

Once we were all seated, Julianna took a deep breath, before turning to face me.

"The man your father thinks I cheated on him with, is my lawyer. I'm divorcing your father, baby boy,"

"Oh," I whispered, as Ivan stared blankly at her.

"Please..Ivan just sign the papers," she whispered, tears slipping from her eyes.

Ivan's mouth opened, but before he could say anything, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I murmured quietly. I stood up quickly, and made my way back to the front door.

As I opened it, a pair of oddly familiar green eyes stared back at me.

—•— To Be Continued, In Chapter Eight —•—

(A/N, I bet you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll know who the green eyed wonder is, but I doubt you know what's gonna happen next! Any guesses? ~Ozzy)