Chapter 3

You were waiting for the bus as you thought about all thos years you've been traveling, -16 years- but now your ready to get a house and live a nice life, even tho the one you had before was extraordinary.
You couldn't help it tho, thinking about your brothers, Mycroft and Sherlock, they must think your dead or forgoten about you. Which made your heart brake the most.

But you didn't feel bad when you left your friend that you traveled with. He understands and you promised him that you would be back for more traveling later in your life, which made him grin as a 5 year old.
And for him to make it be a nice and a good farewell, he bought you a ticket to London and drop you off at the bus station.
He insisted to take you too London by himself, but you denyed. You wanted to do it on your own, and he understanded that.

"Goodbye Doctor." You said as you hugged him.
He hugged you back as smiled sadly. "Goodbye y/n, savior of the galaxy."
You kissed him on the cheek before you ran to get on the bus, which made the Doctor just stood there shocked as you giggled while looking threw your window.

You finally brought out your phone and put in the ear buds as you closed your eyes, letting the relaxation taking over you.

It almost feels good to be back.
_______________________________________
A half and hour or so later, it was your stop. Right in the middle of London.

You decided to walk around as your hair flows into the cold hair as you huddled in an old leather jacket, that the Doctor gave you.
You looked at the diffrent shops that were around London, seeing that at the very edge of them all was a cute small coffee shop.
"I guess I could use some coffee..." you mummbled as you walked to there, having almost 200 dollars in your pockets.

As you went in there, there was only 5 people. Seeing that one batch is a couple, engaged since you saw the engagement ring of the woman's finger.
The other 2 mates too were just playing cards, waiting for someone as one guy constantly checks the clock.
And then there was this one girl, a young one, maybe your age as she wears a lab coat and has a dirty blond pony tail pulled up as she drinks some coffee.
And there was finally, the waiter.

You decided to sit next to the woman, since she was looking rather loney as she was reading her news paper.
"Um..excuse me." You said as you tapped her sholder, which made her turn around and smiled very warmly to you. 'a Nice personality..' You thought as you smiled back. "Is it fine that I can sit here with you? You look very loney."
"Oh, not a problem." she said nicely as she scooted over, making room for you as you said "Thank you." and gladly sat down as your orderd some coffee.

After a few minutes of silence, you finally gave up and said, "Stop staring at me." you said as you got your coffee. "Its getting kinda creepy as you try to read me like a book."
"...how did you know?" she asked shocked as you turned to look at her, she we swearing a ID cared saying her full name and on what she worked at.
"Nice name, Molly." You said as Molly looked at you astonished.
"Wow.....no one really pays attention to things that like that....well...except my friend....he can be rude at times but in the inside, I know he's a sweet heart in there.."

You nodded on how that reminded of your brother.
"Is that why you kept staring at me, becuase I look like him?"
Molly nodded as she took a ship of her coffee.
"His names Sherlock-" But she didn't get to Finnish her sentence as you almost choked on your coffe, making you backwash it back into your cup.
"Sher-what?" You said as you looked at her agian after you washed your mouth.
"Sherlock....did I say something? Or-"
"No it's fine it's just.....do you have a picture?" You asked, almost diapritely, you needed to know how your older brother grew up.

"Um...ya sure...he's even in the newspaper."
Molly showed you the newspaper as...there he was.
You slowly took the paper as you say there, seeing him almost made you start to tear up. ' He has grown so much...' You thought as you ran your fingers over his check.
You had the same eyes and high place cheek bones as he does too, you started to understand why Molly said that you both kinda look like each other.