Chapter 1

I've had this really bad headache since I woke up this morning. Ouch, I really shouldn't have drunk that much yesterday night. Well, I couldn't really say no to Sophie , she's my best friend and her boyfriend broke up with her so I really had to come. I totally have to get into the shower now before getting to class in an hour. 

In case you're wondering I'm in college now and I actually really like it so far. The people seem really cool and there's a party nearly every weekend . My friend Sophie and I share a dorm room , we like our room even though it's pretty small. There are two beds, one on each side of the room. There is also a huge wardrobe for both of us to put our clothes and stuff in there. 

We are really lucky to have a bathroom in our room, because I wouldn't like going into an other room to shower or brush my teeth. I turn on the shower and immediately start relaxing as I feel the hot water pouring onto my skin. Half an hour later I get out of the shower and put on my new blue jeans and a grey sweater with a big black heart on it. I so love this sweater, I like to feel comfortable in my clothes. After I put some makeup on I wake Sophie to get into the shower and prepare herself for class. 

My first class is Design and Sophie unfortunately isn't in that class. It's our first day at college but we've been here since Saturday. As I walk into the classroom there's just one seat free and it's next to some handsome guy. I decide to sit next to him. I sit down and introduce myself to him. 

'Hey,I'm Darcy' I say

'Hey I'm Liam! How are you ?' he asks and I can't help but look into his gorgeous eyes. They are kind of brown but I think there's a little bit of green in there as well. 

I find myself staring at him while he's waiting for me to answer him. Oh god Darcy , you are so awkward even on your first day here. 

'I'm fine thanks and you?' I reply a little shy

'Well,I'm fine too.Do you live here in the dorm ?' He questions with a smirk on his lips

'Yeah,I actually do , what about you?' I answer returning that smirk 

He laughs. 'No,I have a little flat not far from here' 

'Oh,that's nice' I tell him and take a look at his whole presence. He has brown hair and these adorable brown eyes , he has a very muscular body which I can tell by his abs picturing trough his white shirt. His style is pretty simple , he's just wearing black pants and a plain white shirt with white Converse. The only accessory he's wearing is a watch with a black leather band. Liam is definitely the only good looking boy I have seen so far.

I want to say something but before I can the teacher comes in and welcomes us all to the new year. Well, it better be a good year. 

After class is over Liam turns to me to say something. 'So maybe since we're in this class together we could meet up some time and study. What do you think ?' he asks nervously. I can tell that he is nervous because he's playing with his keys while asking me. Well I could probably need someone to study with since Sophie isn't in this class. We usually study together. Okay, I will give him a chance , he doesn't seem like a jerk like  all the other boys I knew before. 

'Okay, that would be nice I guess' I reply and he seems relieved. 

The day passes fast and I find myself in my dorm room lying on the bed and thinking of Liam , the boy from Design class. I actually like him. I  mean I don't like like him but I like him. 

The door opens and Sophie enters the room with some food she got for us. Thank god she's here , I am starving. 

'So how was your first day?' I ask her 

'Pretty cool, I really like my classes and the teachers are nice too. Maybe too nice.' She laughs. Yeah I know why she's saying that, our teachers in high school didn't really like us ,so we just aren't used to our teachers being nice. 

'Yeah mine too' I tell her. I don't want to mention Liam right now 'cause I know that she still loves her ex and I don't want her to feel bad about it. 

Suddenly I hear voices on the hallway , someone is screaming out there. I stand up and walk to the door to open it and is I do I see Liam and the girl next to us fighting with each other. Seems like they are a couple. I didn't know he had a girlfriend, well why would I , I've known him since today and we've barely spoken to each other. Still I'm a bit disappointed.

As I look up to him again he seems to notice me.

(So basically this is my first fanfic I'm writing in English and if you guys like it I would really appreciate if you'd vote or leave a comment to tell me your opinion on the story or maybe some things I could improve about it. I really am thankful for every read and I hope you like it so far. <3 )