"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING"

Sunshine flooded through the window and into your bedroom. You open your eyes, flustered by the bright light so early in the morning. No way there could be daylight at this time, right? You sit up and glance at the clock on your nightstand. It was 8:00 AM!! You had to be at school in 20 minutes, there was no time to waste. Being late on the first day of your new school would make a horrible impression.

Quickly you race out of bed and into the kitchen, popping some bread into the toaster. You go back to your room and whip open the closet, grabbing a sexy pair of panties for confidence. Afterwards  you hitch on your sailor skirt, top, stockings and shoes. Grabbing your backpack from the floor, you run back to the kitchen, grab your toast and race out the door.

"I'm laaaaateee!!!" You scream through muffled toungue as you shove the toast in your mouth. As you race through Sisuta Town, you can't help but notice the people staring at you with distaste. Great, new to the place and now people already think you're a weirdo. You blush and look to the floor, still running. "UMPH!"

You were knocked to the ground by a heavy force. Wincing at the pain, you slowly sit up and stare at your toast, which was now scattered all over the pavement in dismal crumbs. Squinting your eyes in anger you get up and clench your fists. "Hey WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO-" Y

You open your eyes, and then dokidoki's flutter your chest. Standing in front of you was the handsomest guy you had ever seen. He was muscular, and fit, pretty dark eyes and spiky black  hair underneath a martial arts headband. The guy blushes, scratching the back of his head. "S-sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?" He huffed. "Y-yes I'm fine." You sputter, now blushing yourself. Then suddenly you hear the schoolbells ring from afar. "I-I have to go!!" You yell, turning on your heel and racing away towards the school. All the way there you couldn't stop thinking about that guy you ran into. He was so hot, hopefully he'd be in one of your classes.