"Totally b, just let me get your number."

"Alright then."

We exchange numbers and he gives me one last hug.

"See ya gorgeous."

"Yeah whatever whatever see you later!"

Ronnie pulls off and I turn around and Lucas whole demeanor has changed. He looks mad as shit yet upset. I don't know why. It's not as if I was flirting with Ronnie.

 It's not as if I was flirting with Ronnie

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He mumbles.

He tries to run up the stairs but I block his way just in time.

"Seriously Lucas what the fuck is up bro?"

"Nothing, it's tooooo complicated for you to understand."

Now I know why he's upset.

"Are you mad because I called you my complicated boy thingy?"

"No Naomi I'm super glad you didn't introduce me properly."

"You're overreacting Lucas literally Ronnie is one of my old home boys he knows the deal."

"Whatever man."

"IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE AN ATTITUDE OVER SOMETHING SO LITTLE MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE!"

"IT'S WHATEVER SON!"

"BET B!"

At this point I'm so fucking mad, what the hell why you pressed over a nigga that isn't pressed over me.

"Hurry up and get your shit so you can leave bro."

"Don't rush me." Lucas said quietly.

He had all his things and slammed my door on the way out, he's acting beyond childish and jealous right about now.

Today is going to be a good day regardless I don't need Lucas blowing up on my shit.

I put my hair tie in my hair and I start bumping some Oldies, I start cleaning the house. Cleaning is such a stress reliever to me I enjoy it very much, then I cook Jellof Rice for the boys because I know by the time they get back I won't be here so I have to leave my babies something to eat.

It's been about 2 hours since Lucas has left so I'm about to get ready.

I hear my phone vibrate

Kid Lucas : Naomi...

I don't even respond to his dumb text man, he went off for no reason. If he's not apologizing I don't want to speak to him.

I hop in the shower and get ready for today's festivities, I perform the rest of my hygiene routine then I quickly do my makeup. You know your girl had to make sure the high lighter was FLEEKY.

I decide to wear my black ripped up jeans, black timbs, "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" shirt, and a leather jacket. Classic New York style.

My phone starts ringing again.

"What the fuck do you want Lucas?"

"This isn't Lucas."

Oh shit it was Ron.

"Aye my bad ole boy I didn't check the caller ID, you there yet?"

"Yes I just wanted to see where you were?"

"Well actually I'm leaving the house right now I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

I head on downtown and sure enough Ronnie was sitting right there waiting for me.

"Damn for a minute I thought you was bluffing."

"And miss a protest? C'mon B you know me better than that I would never miss a protest."

"Yeah I remember."

Everyone is lined up on the street and we get into formation to March.

I don't know why but for some reason I felt as if someone was staring at me so I look around and Lucas is staring at me dead in my face. He's with his home boys so I know he's probably going to flex so I'm just going to cool.

Ronnie grabs my hand and squeezes it, it's a thing we always did when we were in school he would squeeze my hand to calm me down like my mom used to do.

"I'm fine b, Lucas and I just got into it after you left."

"Why is that?"

"I didn't introduce him properly to you when you came by my house."

Ronnie started busting out laughing.

"Are you forreal?"

"Don't laugh at my baby like that yes I'm forreal he's being mad childish for no reason."

"Aw don't worry about it he'll come around eventually before someone else tries to take you."

"Oh yeah, like who?"

"Jacob."

Ronnie points toward the front of me, I snapped my neck so fast.

I'll be damned this boy Jacob is really here with that rude ass bitch Priscilla.

They start walking this way but I was to quick I grabbed Ronnie's hand and start going towards the back.

"Excuse me, sorry, sorry, excuse me."

"Naomi can I please talk to you?"

"Not now Lu-."

"Now is  a good time for her." Ronnie says while smirking.

Ronnie walks away leaving Lucas and I the only people standing there..

"Talk." I said dryly.

"Naomi I apologize for my behavior earlier r was extremely uncalled for but you don't understand what you be doing to a nigga bro. You're just so perfect in every aspect and I know I'm not the only nigga that notices. It's like this I know you deserve better but I'm to selfish to let you go..you feel me?"

"Lucas if we are going to make this work we both have to trust each other enough to know that neither of us is going nowhere. I forgive you and I apologize for my behavior as well it was improper for me not to introduce you properly. I would've felt some type of way too."

"It's okay Shawty, now come give me a kiss."

"Whatever nigga. You're my big ole baby."

I give him a kiss and we get back in our Formation.

"I'm so excited I love protest to be honest." Lucas said.

"Me too it's always nice to stand up for what you believe in."

"Well Hello Naomi."

God why you keep sending demons my way? I just made up with Lucas why would you let Jacob in my space right now of all times.

Hey lovelies!! I apologize for not updating yesterday some things came up but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I chose the song Formation because it seemed the most appropriate and it has a lovely message that the world needs to hear.

QOTD: How do you feel about Ronnie?
Was Lucas overreacting?
Should I allow Jacob to have a POV once in awhile?

I would love to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to comment! Thank you!

Bye Lovelies💖💖💖