Filthy redheaded weasel

Hermione's POV:

Ron!!?? He was on the floor clutching his leg in pain. An arm reached down to pick him up and with a sigh Draco was holding him like a baby in his arms. "We have to take him to the hospital wing now." He sneered with annoyance toward the red head that matched my own. I nodded in agreement.
As we walked towards the hospital wing Ron started moaning and groaning.
"What? I cant understand you right now." Ron then sat up as much as he could while in Draco's arms and said, clear as day, "I hate this." Then he slumped backwards again.
With that we reached the doors of the hospital wing and walked inside to find Madame Pomphery tending to another patient. She didn't fail to notice is however, she said to set Ron on a bed and for me to sit on a bed. I was confused at first then i realized i had a checkup with her today and completely forgot. Draco looked conflicted as to where to stand so i held out my hand for him to hold and he grabbed them tightly. He sat next to me on the bed and wrapped his arm around me. Poppy turned from her current patient and went over to Ron, did a quick healing spell, and let him go. Then she turned to me. "You're late Ms. Granger." I nodded sheepishly not trusting any excuse i could have come up with in that moment. "You scheduled the check up what did you need me to look at?" I blushed even harder than i probably already was. "Well you see, I have recently learned that i am to be a mother." Poppy gasped and clapped her hands in delight. "Do you know the father?" Draco cleared his throat and the snake started to blush. Poppy nodded in acknowledgement and smirked. "We can start now if you like?" I nodded with a breath.

A/N: Thank you so much for waiting y'all i love youComment your ideas

Comment your ideas