A little surprise

Hermione's POV:

How do you tell someone that you know you will never have that they are going to be a father?

Flashback
"Hermione are you sure you want to be doing this?" Draco asked as he kissed my neck more making me shiver. "God I've never wanted anything more in my life. He didn't need anymore encouragement. I guess you can figure out what happened from then on and forward.

I sat in the Great Hall next to Harry and Ginny who were talking about something i didn't even want to start listening to. Ron was at the other end of the table not making eye contact with anyone just eating his food like the pig he is. I kept thinking of Draco and how, when, and where I was going to tell him the news.
I guess I was seriously zoned out because Harry was tapping my shoulder saying i was going to be late for class if I didn't go now. I decided i would tell Draco in potions since we are partners in that class.

~~in potions~~
I sat, waiting for Draco to show up, he finally walked through the door and sat in the seat next to me. "I had a good time this weekend." He whispered at me and winked. Ok so yes it happened more than once but i feel it will probably be the only time so why not get the most out of it right?

"About this weekend, i have something that i need to tell you..." I never got to finish because professor McGonagall, who took over the potions position after Snape died, entered the room to start the lesson. I guess Draco took the hint to drop the subject until later but i couldn't wait any longer so i wrote him a not, i know its not very thrilling but i had to get it off my chest.

I wrote down what needed to be said and handed it to him. I watched as he read it, I also watched as the color in face drained away and his smile melted. He turned to me then back to the piece of paper that had now floated onto his desk. Then he did something i completely didn't expect especially with Astoria in the room, he kissed me straight on the lips for a good long minute or two and i was in heaven. That is until his 'fiancee' came up to us.