Finding out

Hermione's POV

After the shock of not being slapped by Draco's 'fiancee'. He took my hand and led me back into class. Everyone was silent as we walked in. I heard a gasp from somewhere in the room, probably their reaction to our intertwined hands. McGonnagal cleared her throat, obviously annoyed that her class was interrupted by ' petty ' drama. "Now, if we can all settle down I would like to continue the lesson." She declared. Draco and I took our seats next to each other and listened to the rest of the lesson without a single problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip: dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was enjoying my delicious buffalo wings with ranch dressing while minding my own business. I felt like that if I looked up I would die from the dirty looks I was receiving from my classmates. I was almost finished when a piece of paper transfigured to look like a bird landed in front of me nearly landing on my wings. It was a note so i reached out to grab it and read it, hoping it wasn't another nasty note.
To my surprise the note was from Draco and it was short and to the point.

My dearest Hermione,
I really think we should talk about you and me and the soon to be Malfoy heir. Meet me in the astronomy tower after dinner I'll be waiting
With love,
Draco Malfoy

A/N: HEYS YOUS GUYS IM SOO VEERRRYY SSOORRYY THAT I MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE ❤️U KEEP COMMENTING YOUR AWESOME IDEAS!!!!!