The tower

In the Astronomy tower
Hermione's POV

I climbed the stairs leading to the astronomy tower with the worst sweat ever. I'm really nervous because the last time me and Draco were alone together we ended up fucking like rabbits. As i walked onto the top of the tower i could see Draco looking over the railing into the clear midnight sky. I walked up behind him quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head into his back. "Hey Hermione love, how are you two?" I smiled into his back. He may not completely realize it but he already loves this kid more than he loves his own self. "We are ok i guess, what did you want to talk to me about?"  He smirked his Malfoy smirk. "I wanted to ask you a question but first i wanted to serve you some dessert."  I smiled at him. "I already had dessert Draco you know that." His smirk got even smirkier if that was even possible. He walked closer to me until he was standing right above me with his hands on my waist. "Not that kind if dessert sweetie." Then without warning we were on the floor kissing like we were both going to die tomorrow and nothing else in that moment mattered anymore. "Wait." I said but inside i was kicking myself for stopping the pure bliss that was happening. "Ask me first, ask me the question you want to ask me." He sighed a little bit annoyed that i stopped kissing him. "Hermione Jean Granger, i wanted to ask you, the mother of my child and newly found best friend, if you will be my girlfriend?" He asked me with the most sincere look on his face while he held my hands gently but firmly. I wiggled my hands free and took a hold of his neck and kissed him passionately. "Yes." We were about to kiss again but something made a small noise which was followed by a loud thump. We jumped back from each other so we could investigate the noise. As we near the stairs we see...............

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!