Jealous - Jack

Falling in love is not easy. Especially when you think it's not returned. Alex wants to help you make Jack realise that he likes you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like the last few days I went up the small hallway. I yawned and stretched out my arms over my head. Then I look around. Zack is munching away on some cereal. He smiles a tight lipped smile and goes back to reading something on his phone and eating.

I reach into one of the shelves and push all the junk food and alcohol around until I find the last apple. I have to buy some new ones...

On one of the little couches Alex lays and looks up to the TV playing some stupid movie. Opposite of him on the other couch lays Jack spread out. He rises a bottle of water to his lips and I catch myself staring as he gulps it down. I shake my head to clear it from the thoughts about the guitarist and walk over to Alex. He looks up and instantly moves, so I can sit down next to him. I lean my elbow onto the armrest and look at the TV.

"What's this?", I ask looking at Jack and Alex.

They tell me the name of the movie but I never heard about it. It's probably one of the shit movies the two always watch together and are pissed when no one else knows them. I rest my head on the palm of my left hand and take a bite out of my apple. While eating the whole thing I try to figure what the hell this movie is about.

I finish the apple and hold what's left of it between my pointer finger and thumb. My eyes drift over to Jack to see him glancing my way. I send him a short and hopefully cute smile.

"Give it to me", Alex' voice softly demands and I turn away from Jack.

"What?"

Gently Alex gets the rest of my apple out of my hand and gets up. I watch him walk up to the counter of the little kitchen and throw it away. Then he opens the little fridge.

"You want something?", he asks in my direction.

"Nope, I'm alright", I call back. He nods and takes out a can of coke.

"Jack?"

"Uhh... get me a monster", Jack answers and glues his eyes back on the screen.

I watch him. His bright dark brown eyes reflect the light of the TV. I love his eyes. They seem so deep and always have the little cheeky glint in them. My eyes wander over his high cheekbones to his jet black hair with the recognizable blonde streak. It's tousled - just like he came out of bed, which he probably did. There are a few strands sticking out at the back and I think it's totally adorable.

I let my eyes drop to his lips. They curve up into a little smile as he chuckles at something in the movie. He hasn't shaved the last days and in my opinion the little stubble looks really hot on him.

"Thanks", he says as Alex drops his can onto his stomach. With one hand he grabs his can and with the other he scratches himself just below his collar bone. His loose top moves and allows me to see the top of his tattoo. I heard it so often, that people think it's dumb to get a tattoo of a character with the same name as yourself. And all in all they think the tattoo looks absolutely stupid and he'll regret ever getting it. But I actually like it. It's just so...so Jack to get Jack with his guitar. It's beautiful and suites him so well. And I think it's a piece of art, it's really well made.

"Stop staring, or our plan will never be successful", Alex murmurs into my ear.

I snap out of my admiring mode and blink at Alex. The blonde man winks in my direction and gives me a short kiss on the cheek.