Chapter 11

Cara's POV

After spending Valentines Day with Kendall, things went smooth. She gave me her gift which was a kiss. Haha, I can't still believe it, we kissed for the second time, Haha, It's not that I'm counting but events like this must be remembered. Hehe.. So here we are in my bedroom cuddling.

"Cara?" Kendall murmured

"Hmmmm". I replied

"So what are we now?" Kendall asked

"Hmmm.. Why rush things ? And we don't have to label our relationship".

"It's not that I'm rushing things, It's just that, I want everybody to know that you are mine, and I belong to you".Kendall defensively replied.

"Awe, You're so sweet, Come here".

With that being said, Kendall scooted closer with me.

"Don't worry Kendall, Even though we don't have a label , we both know that each of us belong to each other".

"Ayieee, You're so sweet". Kendall said while blushing

Of course I am, Hahahaha .

****

Kendall's POV

"Cara?! Lets go, I don't want to be late". I grabbed my bag and waited Cara outside.

"Coming, Geez Kendall? We have 30 minutes to spare". Cara said while grabbing her bag.

I waited for Cara to come out but she didn't.

"Cara? Let's go!" I yelled.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Cara said frowning.

"What?" Let me think, Waaaàaa, I almost forgot. I slowly leaned to Cara and pecked her lips.

"Are we ready to go now?" I asked

"Yup". Cara smiled.

While walking Cara entertwined our hands. When we approached the school, Cara seems to be staring at someone, when I looked at the person she was staring, I saw Gigi, without a warning Cara kissed me, it was short. When I looked at Gigi, she was gone.

"Cara? Why did you do that?"

"Uhmmm. I saw Gigi is looking at you, then I remembered that you kissed Gigi too, so I kissed you, is that a problem?"

"No, Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom".

"Okay, I'll wait for you here" Cara said.

"No, you don't have to,I can manage". I pecked Cara's lips and go to the restroom.

At the restroom

"Hey Kendall" I heard a familliar voice calling me.

"Hmmmm". When I searched for the owner of the voice I saw Gigi.

"Oh, hi Gigi, how are you?" I asked her it's been a long time since I last talked to her.

"I'm fine Kendall, but we need to talk in private, I know Cara's waiting for you outside, meet me at soccer field before lunchbreak, I'll be waiting for you there".

With that being said she immediately exited the restroom. I waited another 3 minutes before exiting the restroom.

"I thought that the toilet flushed you because it took 10 minutes for you finish" Cara joked.

"Hardy harhar, very funny" I said with a hint of sarcasm. "You know what? Let's go!" I grabbed Cara's hand and dragged her.

"Woah Woah, easy there tiger, do you want to break my hand, it feels like it is dislocated, My poor hand" Cara pouted.

"Oops, Sorry" I gave her the most cute puppy eyes that I could muster.

"Ugh, Okay just stop giving me those cute puppy eyes, you know that's my weakness". Cara said with a sigh.

When we reached my locker, Cara waited for me to get my books. This is the right opportunity to ask permission.

"Cara?" I said while getting my books.

"Hmmm?" Cara replied

"Can I meet Gigi before lunchbreak?" I asked her giving her my cute puppy eyes.

"Ugh, But why? And please stop doing that thing with your eyes" Cara said while rolling her eyes.

"She just wanted to talk some stuff, Please?" I pleaded. Cara grabbed my books and take me to my class.

"Okay, But promise that you'll just talk, no funny business, Deal?" Cara gave me my books.

"Deal!, Thank you though" I hugged her and thanked her for carrying my books.

" No problem, I trust you Kendall". After saying that Cara walked to her class. I also entered my room and saw Mr. Rodriguez.

"Good Morning Kendall" Mr. Rodriguez greeted me.

"Good morning to you too Sir". I flashed him one of my signature smile.

I took my seat in the front. But I can't take off my mind Gigi, what will we be talking about? Ugh! My Gosh, It's the kiss. I almost forgot about it, Why did I do it in the first place? Maybe because you're jealous. Stop! What's happening to me? I'm talking to myself. I'm beginning to sound crazy. You are crazy. Stop, Stop. STOP!!

"Is there a problem Miss. Jenner?" I gave Mr. Rodriguez a confused look. All of my classmates are looking at me.

My gosh, Did I say it out loud?

"Yes, Miss. Jenner, You said it out loud" Mr. Rodriguez said and all of my classmates chuckled.

"Sorry Sir, It'll never happen again". I deeply apologized.

"Okay, but if there's something bothering you, you can ask for help, understand?"

"Yes sir, thank you".

"Okay class, I'll be dismissing you early because I'll visit my friend at the hospital bu--

All of my classmates celebrated. They yelled like they won the lottery.

"Class? You didn't let me finish".

All o my classmates groaned including my self.

"You'll have an assignment to be passed tomorrow, Class dismissed". Mr. Rodriguez collected all of his stuff and left the classroom.

Ugh! 2 more hours before lunchbreak, the thought of talking to Gigi never left my mind. I guess I'll never know what we will be talking, I don't have a choice but to wait.

*****
Sorry guys for the very very very very late update, I've spend too much of my time reading other stories, besides my phone decided to malfunction xDD. That's all guys, Sorry again !! Have a great day all of you ^.^