Chapter 10

Kendall's POV

Wew. Last nights events keeps on playing on my mind, I can't believe she forgive me like that. I'm so happy now, I'm so sure that Cara has feelings for me, Ooops I almost forgot today is Valentines Day, It's time for me to return her love for me.

Early Morning

Cara? Kendall? I'll be gone for a week so, take care of the house, the money is on the table it will cover you for a week, Please behave while I'm gone, I don't wqnt to hear bad news when I get back. Understood?

Yes Mom, Cara replied

Yes Auntie, Kendall replied

So I'll be going, Kendall? Please take care of Cara whipe I'm gone, you know she's a handful, Auntie said while laughing

Mom?! Seriously? Cara replied pouting

Hahaha, Don't worry Auntie, I'll take care of Cara, I'll promise you that she'll behave, right Cara?! Kendall said while smirking at Cara

Yeah, Yeah, Cara replied.

I'll head to work now, with that she gave Cara and Kendall one last hug before saying farewell.

So, today is Valentines day, Do you have a date? Cara asked Kendall

Nope? How about you? Kendall asked hoping Cara doesn't have a date today.

Nope, Cara replied.

Good! Lets go to the mall then? Kendall said hoping Cara will say yes.

Sure, I'll just take a bath and we can go.

Yes, I'll promise you Cara that you'll be grateful that you chose to come with me. Kendall thought to herself.

At the mall

Cara's POV

Kendall?! How did you know that this is my favorite place here in the mall? I asked Kendall with amusement.

Haha, I know that you're a gamer so I decided to take you here, So did you like here? Kendall asked

Like? I loved it here, Thank you Kendall, Thank you, I said while I kiss Kendall's cheeks.

Don't worry, this is just the first place, Kendall said with a smile in her face,

Really?! I said while squealling,

Yup, Just wait for me, I'll just nuy some tokens so we can start playing. Kendall said.

Okay then, I'll wait for you right there. Pointing my finger near the video game.

Okay, I'll be right back. Kendall said

After a while

Wow. This is so fun, I didn't know that you are good at playing tekken, Haha, there's so many things that you're so good at. I said while patting Kendall's back

I know right? Haha, So we're almost out of token, What would you like to play next? Kendall asked.

Hmmm, Ah ha! Lets play that game, the loser will be a slave for a day, Deal?

Haha, Sure Cara, I hope you're prepared to lose. Kendall said with a cocky tone.

Keep dreaming Kendall, Haha. if you like to know I'm so good at this game. I have the highscore here. Hahahaah. I said with a smirk in my face.

WHAT THE HELL?! How can this happen?! I said with disbelief.

Hahaha, I told you so,! So the deal is a deal right? Kendall said.

Yeah, Yeah, I hope you're happy for defeating me,

Of course I am, Hahaha, So? Lets go to our next destination? Kendall asked.