Chapter 8

Cara's POV

Haixt.. it's been a long day, I'm so tired , Btw Annie? Thank you for accompanying me, I know it's all sudden but thank you again.

You're most welcome Cara,You know that whatever you need, or you need someone to lean on, I'm always here to lend you a hand, Annie said with sincerity in her voice.

Thanks again, I know I can count on you, It's just that there's something going on with me and Kendall but it's not that serious., So here we are saying farewell to each other.

Take Care Annie!!

You too Cara, Take care on your way home.

So I made my way home.. I'm so excited to see Kendall, but there's something that ain't right, I can't figure it but I can feel it. I hope Kendall's not that mad at me. I'll just explain everything to her, I hope she'll understand it.. I know I'm possessive but can you blame me? I don't want to share, What's mine is mine and there's nothing or no one can take that away from me. Specially on things that I treasure most.

Finally, I'm here!!.

As I opened the door, I saw Gigi and Kendall on the couch and they are KISSING?! what the!!The most horrible scene flashed into my eyes. I can't believe on what I'm seeing, It felt like heaven and earth crashed upon me. I felt like crying but I refused to shed a tear. Eventhough we're just bestfriends I hurt me like hell, I may not be in the position to be angry but I felt so angry, NO, angry is not the right word it's DISAPPOINTMENT. I'm so disappointed with Kendall., But even though I composed myself and say

Oh?! Gigi! I didn't know that you're here. But you hear the sadness in my voice.

Cara?! I can explain, It's not what you think it is.. Kendall explained

Explain? Explain what Kendall? I may sound dumb but I can't take it anymore.

Gigi,? Please leave us , give us a moment.. See you tomorrow.

After that Gigi went outside. So then there were two.

Cara? Please let me explain, I admit I kissed Gigi, but there's nothing going between me and Gigi, I'm just upset that you don't have the time for me and you only cared for Annie, I know I'm selfish, but can you blame me? I'm used on being your first priority, but then in my snap your attention to me was gone. Please believe me, Please don't be mad with me. Kendall explained while crying.

I'm not mad with you Kendall, I promise. It's just that I'm disappointed with you.

I know, and I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, kendall said with sincerity in her voice.

I have one question for you Kendall, Please be honest with me.

What's that?

Do you like Gigi?! I asked her.

I do like her as a friend, but I don't have feelings for her.

Okay, that's all I want to hear from you.

So? Are we best friends again? Kendall asked.

Sure, we're bestfriends again. I assured her, But Kendall, you must know that the trust I have for you has cracked. After all, who am I to be mad at you? I'm just your bestfriend, a bestfriend that happens to have feelings for you, a bestfriend that can easily get jealous, I'M JUST A FUCKING BESTFRIEND KENDALL!!I yelled, I can't stop it, my voice cracked and I cry, But before anything happen, Mother heard me yelling and hurriedly ask what's happening.

Cara?! Is that you? My mom asked.

Yes mom, I replied

Is Kendall with you? I looked at Kendall, she's still crying. My mom asked

Yes Mom, Kendall and I are just talking, go back to sleep.

Okay then, and also I have something to tell you tomorrow morning. My mom yelled.

Okay Mom. I yelled back

Back with Kendall who's still crying.

Kendall? Stop crying, I hold her arms and hug her. I don't know what came to me but I don't like seeing Kendall cry, specially if it's me the reason of it.

I'm truly sorry Cara. Is all she can say.

I know, Are you hungry? I wiped the tears in Kendall's face.

No, I just want to sleep. Kendall replied.

Okay, come on, Let's sleep. I grabbed her hand and drag her on our bedroom.

Can I cuddle with you? Kendall asked.

Of course you can, I gave her my genuine smile. I know, I'm a martyr for doing that but can you blame me? I just love my bestfriend to the point that I'm willing to forgive her that easily. When it comes to love there's no right or wrong. I know it because I felt it with Kendall.. then we drifted to sleep.