Kiru

Turn out a large group from fairy tail came to 'save' me. When Natsu burst through my cell door they all rushed to me. Grey unchained me and I acted to fall limp into his body.
"What did they do to you Dray?"
"Leo"
He rushed over to me to help support me, when he made contact with my body I saw his confrontation with Ares, she said blink one if this was a lie and he did, so they never actually broke it off. I faced my head to him and forcibly stopped my body.
"Dragonfly,"
"Y-your still with Ares?"
"What? No!!"
"Lies"
I stopped pretending and stood up tall. The wind swirled around me as I faced him and channeled my power.
"My name has been changed once again. I was named Kiru, you know why? Because now I want to kill you for lying to me again."
I walked loser to him but I heard his footsteps back up.
I lifted my hand up and made a burst off all my power I shot it like a laser to him and I took my glasses off to see his image glitch, he can't go back to the celestial world, he is also nonexistent in this world. I was gone no to walk forward but a hand landed on my shoulder and naturally I looked to any truth. Finds out this was Elfman, he also wanted the best for me and doesn't want me to hurt fairy tail like he was forced to. I quickly realized what I was doing and fell to the ground. I felt my body change again, back to the girl I once was with extended hair and more powers. I looked down to the floor in shame and let tears flow. I pressed both palms flat to the floor and let out many ripples of healing power. Soon Tartaros was gone and Leo was healed. I did not easily forgive him but I did. He flirts with me occasionally but I always slap him for it. I went back to the guild in tears and let them forgive me. I was back to being dragonfly. I was enjoying a talk with Elfman, we grew close since that incident and he was always there for me. I developed feelings for him and knew he had feelings for me but I still didn't know how to deal with anything.
"Dray, your dad's here!"
I heard from somewhere in the guild. I waved bye to Elfman and walked to the door. He looked at me sadly and put a hand on my shoulder. At that moment a flood of truths overwhelmed me. I fell to the floor clutching my head. Chichi kneeled over to me and I felt a sticky black ink cover the memories flooding in. I quickly made a barrier around myself and got rid off ALL the black stuff. Suddenly I got memories of a mother, of getting sick, of a strange man in the night, of a giant monster, of my mother....my mother. I remembered everything down to my mothers snores in the night. I opened my eyes, in a trance I moved to get up with the barrier still around me. I faced Chichi and stared at him.
"Why?"
I said defeated. He looked guilty of so much, he looked around nervously and I soon gained tears. I had a mother, that cried over me because this man told her I was dead! Grey was her desiple because she was not over the looks of me. I slumped to the floor in confusion and sadness.
"I prevented this from happening, I knew you would morn over her...so I kept the memories away"
"You did not prevent this! You took me! You broke her heart! She saved the town even though her heart was shattered!" I stared up at him with my tears pouring down my face.
"What's going on?"
Grey came over and asked.
"He took me away from the m-my mother when I was sick from to much power, he told her I died. He has been suppressing my memories this whole time! I remember my mother now, but I don't know where she is.."
I say. I hear some gasps and I look back to the man I used to call father.
"Is she even alive?"
I ask him.
"I don't know! She gave herself to save the town, I don't know"
He says.
"Wait, Dray, who is your mother?"
Erza asked me. I look to Grey and say
"Ur."
He slumps to the ground next to me and I look to Erza.
"My real name is Ultear..."
"No! I raised you, your name is dragonfly!"
Chichi yelled
"Please get out and don't ever speak to me again."
I say quietly. He backs out and then runs away. When the door closes I let out a small gasp and then I begin to cry. My barrier crumbles and I hunch over letting out violent shakes and mangled cries. I feel Elfman wrap his arms around me and I then hurl myself into his frame and curl myself into him like a perfect fit. His arms wrap around me and I cry taking in the sent of him. Later I stop crying but I stay in his embrace scared if I leave the weight of everything will be to much. Soon I fall asleep in Elfman's arms.