He's a cheat!

I opened my eyes to find the roof of my ceiling, I sat up and walked over to my dresser, pulled out my new uniform MMA or magic military acadamy, I grew so I got a new one. I left my hair down put my tiara (the gold circle thing) in my hair and went outside to Chichi. "Dragonfly, if you feel provoked walk away. We don't want you getting in trouble on the first day of school."
"I know dad. (He got used to me saying dad) but I'm already eleven, I think I can handle it." He smiled so I smiled. " I will put lunch on the dial today" "ok, just not peanut-butter and jelly okay?" "Fine,fine,fine" "okay, I'm going" "bye" "bye" I made a portal to the gate of the school and stepped in. I walked to my locker and pulled some stuff out, and shrunk them. I learned portal in my second year, and I was able to shrink my books by my third year. This is my fifth year, I am called a trian, I have one more year before I graduate early, and move on the the magic council. Leo (yes the celestial Leo) came over to my locker as I shut it and grabbed my arm as he led me to my classes as well as his (we share the same classes EXEPT period 7, I have the art of dragonfly magic (named after me, I am special) I am the only one in my class, but Leo had the art of being a celestial spirit. Though he has to learn a lot more than the other spirits because he was Leo, he was supposed to be special.)
First period: ice make (like what grey has)
Second period: star (can connect the stars to make a powerful whip or connecting the stars to make any weapon you wish to creat, but only works when the stars are out)
Third period: weaponry (duh, using weapons)
Lunch: FOOD!!!!
fourth period:earth magic (grow things to make others)
Fifth period: molten rock (using magma and lava as well as fire, how to inhale it, breath it, live in it, make stuff out of it)
Sixth period: air bending (create wind, take out all the air in a room, and it adds gravity you can use the pull of air in the gravitational pull to push your appoint the the ground forcefully)
Seventh period: dragonfly magic (named after me to control all the other powers I have. And I have a lot. My seventh period is half an hour later than when school ends but Leo always waits for me. Being the perfect boyfriend. Me and Leo have been together ever since the second year of school.
----next day-----
I stepped out of the portal, I wanted to get here early today I am not sure why my body just wanted to. I walked to where me and Leo always meet up and before I got there, I saw Leo making out with Aries, right in our spot. I hid behind a big rock so they would not see me, no, they just kept making out, kissing, her hands in his hair, his hands were touching her butt. •_• *crys* geez I thought he was a good guy. I stood straight and sat on the rock, they were to busy kissing her "Leo, Hon, Whatcha' doin'? " he snapped his head up and pulled his hand away from her but. She whimpered and gave a frown. " dragonfly, uh, it's not what it looks like!" He said rushingly "then tell me what I see?" He hesitated then said "You see a new couple!" He said with a big grin "A what! What about US?" "Yea were not together anymore" "what changed?" "She is a celestial spirit, I will be able to see her everyday! You will go on to the magic council, so it should not matter!" He was still smiling. " we have been together for four years! NOW you want to change so that you can see your girlfriend everyday!" I was walking up to him and I'm positive I did not look happy. His smile wavered and eventually fell to a scared face. "You dare do this to me!" I yelled in his face. My hand made a black sphere around Aries and she was terrified. Only because I know she cannot be confined in small spaces. I made her bubble float into the top of a tree. "Stay" I told her I caged Leo and I must say he looked terrified. I made a big puff of smoke and I was nude with clouds covering the right places. He tried to get to me but the cage I put around him forbade it. Only he could see that I was nude, everyone elts who looked at me saw me in my uniform. "Now Leo, does your perspective change? Do you Want me?" " yes I want you! I was lying when I told you I loved her, I was cheating on you, but I want you!" " you liar!" I put an encasing over him that would last for as long as possible meaning he could be in there for eternity. No body could see him and they could just pass through him. Aries' bubble popped and she landed in the tree making leaves go in her hair and falls to the ground. I walked over to her and she looked up at me. "Did you know me and Leo have been dating four years now?" I asked her she stood up and met me at eye level. "Yes I did know, he always said you were his number two. But I allowed him to cheat as long as he was not being serious. But he told me you knew as well. I'm sorry" I was furious! How could he just lie and cheat like that! I made the sphere that incised Leo whip him once every day. But it was an easy whip. The sphere would give him food when it senses that he needs it, food as well as water. His powers would not help him now. I made a portal back to my room laid on my bed took one of my pillows and cried. Chichi came in and looked saddened. "Dray...why don't you take this year off to travel before you go into the council training." Dray was his nickname for me when he don't want to say dragonfly. I looked up from my pillow tears still streaming down my face. "Leo....He.....Was.....Cheating..." I managed to get out. "This dray was why I did not want you making a connection with people. You're to special, to much like glass." I finally calmed my tears though they were still sprouting. He was really going to let me travel around the world? "You...you mean it Chichi?" He smiled "I do mean it dragonfly!" I smiled as the tears subdued, I used the magic I learned yesterday (part of dragonfly magic) to change into another outfit. It was a black crop top and a light brown jacket over that also came up to my belly, my pants were blackish skinny jeans and combat boots. I got up from my bed and hugged my dad. I also used dragonfly magic to make my dark purple hair strait and I stopped. I turned to Chichi and asked him a question. "Do I have to wear my tiara or my crown?" He shook his head no and I jumped in the air. I hugged him again. He knew I did not like to wear it as it made the people around me try to please me or bring me stuff so I could bless their children. "But whenever you feel like it put it on okay?" "Kay" I bounced off and got my dark brown side bag and put my dial in as well as my ainto(like a phone) chichi was explaining to me that he will put breakfast lunch and dinner on the dial as my source of food and that every time I am at a new place I was to tell him. Currently we are on Rayou, and I want to travel to earth. I don't know where but I do. I told father that I'll be heading to earth and he said it was okay, since there was still magic there and the magic counsel is mainly there I could go to them and train for a small amount a day. I told him I would and I made a portal. A portal to earth.