Suicidal. (1)

HOLY SHIT MY BABY IN A PUNK EDIT LOOKS FUCKING SEXIER!!!

TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED OR IS ON THE EDGE. IT IS ACTUALLY TRIGGERING.

I dont know bout you, but I live for the sad imagines, with happy endings. 

YOUR POV

You sat on the couch, in you and Thomas's  apartment. You tightly held your iPhone in your sweaty hands, trembling. You and Thomas had been going out for a year, and it was just cleared and official a few days ago. You felt no need to hide your relationship anymore, so you posted a photo of you and Thomas a few minutes ago.

There were likes rolling in, but the hate comments were there too. In fact, you started getting hate the moment it was official. No other comments on how cute you two were together mattered. Only the hate.

The hate comments stood out and got to you. You had always been insecure about your looks and weight. You woke up one day, and it was there. You can't describe the feeling either. It was like drowning, but no one could see you struggle, and everyone around you was breathing. You couldn't breathe and chocked out sobs. You rubbed your eyes again and again, feeling the unwelcome tears come. Your eyes started to itch more and more and started to hurt from the friction. 

You scrolled through and read some of them

"Ew, seriously? He choose you? You don't deserve him at all! Look at you, you ugly thing"

"You're ugly and Thomas could do way better than you!"

"What is wrong with her face?"

"He's only dating you because he feels sorry for you"

"Keep your fucking hands off what's mine"

"Look at you! You don"t even match"

"Bitch"

"Attention whore"

"She probably had plastic surgery everywhere"

"What does Thomas see in you?"

"Thomas should have a better girlfriend, she's ugly"

Pages and pages of repeated words looked back at you. You start to cry. Your head fell down and hair surround your face. You shook your head, trying to block out the negativity. Fans aren't suppose to be like that, they are just jealous. You tried to convince yourself, but nothing was working. Your arms slowly wrapped around yourself, and brought your knees up to your chest. You tried rocking back and forth for comfort. You ran a hand through your head and scrunched it up, before letting it drop. You turned your head towards the clock.

6:07.Thomas should be home in a few more minutes.

You thought to yourself. 

Don't cry, don't cry.

You chanted to yourself

Your phone kept lighting up wit notifications, you shook your head and left it on couch, and slowly walked up to your room.

Why? Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be dead? It's easy, just do it.  

You're so tired, take a permanent break.

Your heavy footsteps took you up the stairs and into you and Thomas's room. Slamming the door shut, you pressed your back against the cold wood. You brought your hand up and rubbed your eyes. Mascara stained your hand, along with salty tears. You sobbed and cried, hopping Thomas would come home and take you into his arms. 

"I can't do this anymore" Your voice broke as you slowly wobbled over to the bathroom. 

"I just can't" You grabbed your razor on the sink

"I just can't" You grabbed your razor on the sink. Biting your lip as you dropped onto the tiled floor. Drying your tears, you bring the blade up to your wrist. Pressing it down, you pulled it across slowly. You cried out in pain as you watched the red liquid flow out and drip into yourself. 

"So easy" You whispered, before adding more.

Both arms were filled with deep burning cuts, the pain didn't matter to you anymore. Dropping the blooded blade, you lay down on the bathroom floor. 

And then, the front door slammed shut. Thomas was home. You panicked, but then remembered.

He would be much happier without me.

So much more better.

His footsteps came up to your room. He pushed open the door.

"Y/n?" Thomas's worried voice came out. 

Your strength faded away and your vision blurred. You smiled. 

I love you, Thomas.

Goodbye.

Cuz you've had a bad day.  you decide to update. lol.

Ok i swear. 

where are my voters and commenters!? come on i know you're out there. please be more active.

i am doing a double/triple update.

Please vote!

Leave a nice comment!

(For those who know Skate Maloley, my heart goes out to him, and Derek, i hope he recovers. Skate loves his fans so much, and you can tell that he has an amazing heart. He done nothing wrong, and i love him with my heart. His soul is so kind, he deserves everything the world has to offer. It's a fucking complete bs what happened to him. The guards should be fined for what they had done. We love you Skate!)

(for those who are curious, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo-hzZnLrZE )

NOT EDITED. RUSHED UPDATE