Always the best friend, never the girlfriend. (1)

Thomas had been turning you down to be with his girlfriend, he forgets about you again, and you find him with his girlfriend, heartbroken, you run away- but you don't make it far....

Your POV

You and Thomas have been childhood best friends for over 14 years. It only took you 4 years of that relationship to realise you loved him. And the next ten years were even harder. You had to force a smile every time he tells you he is in love with another girl. Before you wouldn't mind that much. But recently, these months, he always turned you down, so he could be with his girlfriend.

It would always be the same excuse.
Sorry Y/N maybe next time, showing Bell around town today.
Sorry, Bell wanted me to go to a party with her.
Sorry, Bell and I already have plans.
We're having a movie marathon, sorry.

Today, you and him had planned a movie marathon, without Bell, of course. It was 6pm, and Thomas should be on his way over to your apartment. You had ordered pizza, and filled all the snacks cupboards with food and drinks. You just need to wait until Thomas arrives.
Half an hour later, he still weren't there. The pizza was cold, the TV screen was still closed. The only lights came from the kitchen. You sat on the same spot you did half an hour ago.
So stupid.
You thought to yourself.
He always chose Bell over you. Why should he choose you now? So stupid.
But that also worried you. Thomas would always call you before cancelling plans.
You pick up your phone and dialled Thomas's number(WHAT IS HIS NUMBER PLZ)
After seven rings, he still hasn't picked up. Sighing in defeat, you grab your coat, ready to go to his house. It was a bit dark outside, but you didn't mind. You walk out and go in the direction of his house.

You were about half way there, when you pass a small coffee shop. From the window, you could see right into it. There, sitting in the window seat, was Thomas and Bell, talking, laughing. You couldn't even believe your eyes.
Your eyes widened and you moved your hands to cover your mouth, to muffle the cries. You spin around and walk aimlessly. You didn't even know where you were going, your eyes were blurred with tears, and your head was too busy replaying the scene you just saw.
Not wanting to move anywhere, you crouch down in an alley. You shut  your  eyes tightly, and your hair falls past your face, blocking others from seeing.
It was dark by now, and you have stopped sobbing, just hiccuping and wiping away tears.
All of a sudden, a hand is placed gently on your shoulder. Your eyes widened, and you started to shake from the cold.
"Miss, are you alright?"
"Th-Thomas?" You stutter, turning your head to the side. But it wasn't him. It was a random boy, your age. You couldn't make out his facial features, so you just starred into his eyes.
"You're n-not T-t-Thomas" you turn your head back to the ground.
"I'm not Thomas but miss, are you alright?"
You nod your head quickly, and shot up from your position. "I'm fine" you try to make your voice cheerful, but your voice cracked at the end.
"Miss, your clearly not, where do you live? I'll walk you home" You let out a little sob. The stranger looked at you with sympathy.
"Miss, tell me your name please, Ill help you." The stranger tried again.
All the blood suddenly rushed to your head from standing up too quick, you hold your forehead. It was hot, hotter than normal. "Shit" you curse, before collapsing into the strangers arms.