Drunk (2)

Please deal with the screenshots above, follow them tho!!
Your POV

You arrived at Taylor's and didn't even bother to knock, before opening the door and walking in. Taylor was in the kitchen, next to the coffee machine, making coffee. He had two tubs of ice cream, two spoons, two blocks of chocolates, a packet of Doritos, some bubble gum, a whole fruit bowl and chocolate dip, chocolate milk, and a fort that had a sheet connected from the couch to the TV, so you could sit inside, all ready to go.

"Y/n" he said, opening his arms. You sniffled and ran into his arms, wrapping your skinny arms around him and sobbed into his chest. You have to say, this guy looks more straight than you do. His brown hair and green eyes could easily make ladies fall to his feet. You were tiny compared to him.
Your fist clenched onto his shirt as you cried harder.
"I-I I just- I just don't get it!" You scream into his chest.
He wrapped his arms around your head and played with your hair in a soothing way.
He picked you up and walked over to the couch, before placing you down gently on his lap. Your legs were stretched out across the couch and you sat sideways on his legs. Of course, he was gay, so you didn't mind at all. He was rubbing your back and cooing into your ear.
You hiccuped more as you stopped crying.
"As much as I love you, go take a shower, you look like you've been shucked and gone to heaven(SHUCKIN MAZE RUNNER lol sorry)" Taylor said, before lifting you up on your feet and giving you your bag. You wiped your eyes and nodded. You looked down at your feet.
"Sorry.." It came out just above a whisper and your voice was croaky. He lifted your chin up before planting a kiss of your forehead.
"No problem, dear"
You turned and made your way to his bathroom.
Time skip
You and Taylor were sitting and cuddling on the couch, watching Disney movies and eating. No matter how funny or cute the movies were, you couldn't keep your mind off Thomas. The lipstick smudge and the way his clothes were messy. It was all too much. You huddled into a ball and rested your head on your knees. Taylor realised your discomfort and sighed.
"I hate to ask this, but what happened his time?" Your eyes welled up with tears before looking him in the eyes.
You sighed before telling him the whole five days of hell you've been through, and when you thought it couldn't get worse, he cheated. He pulled you into hug, before mumbling curse words and things like. "That guy looked less straight than i do, I knew he would be this fucking stupid" "dat bitch hurt mah gurl" "I'll beat him into a worm cut in half tomorrow" he paused.
"no. You need to talk it out with him. He wouldn't do that do you. Hear what he has to say first. Thomas-"you bang your fists into his back, cutting off his air circulation everything hit. He coughed as you continue to cry louder.
"Why!? He loved me Taylor!?"
He muffled your cries by squishing you to him tighter. He continued to soothe your cries until you fell asleep.

Yas Sangsters guess who's back!?
Camp was so fun omg.
But school started, not to mention, a new school, where I know like no one. It was shit today. :/
But here's the part I promised! Part three is coming either tonight, or tomorrow!!
An extra note, I will normally always have a good ending, unless requested. :) so don't worry.
Until then,
Feel good to be a Sangster!!!