Chapter: 7

As we reached the ship I could tell Crow was getting more, and more excited. Her running speed kept growing and I soon found Usoui having a hard time keeping up.

He still had that irritated look on his face, and I don't think he liked the idea of adding another member to the crew very much.

When we finally reached the deck, the crew seemed to be lying about and throwing daggers at one of the wood dart boards.

Will noticed me walking up the plank, and started walking towards me." Welcome back captain. Did you find everything you need?"

"Yes, in fact, I do believe I found a little something extra to add to this scurvy crew."

Everyone's head turned towards Crow, as she walked up onto the ship.

" Allow me to introduce Crow, she'll be joining our ships crew." Usoui announces, slightly pleased.

Will looks at me in shock." A girl? Are you sure she can handle being on here?"

I could tell that that pissed her off, and she immediately pulled out her sword and pointed it at Wills nose, only inches away.

" I can handle myself perfectly fine, thank you very much."

With that, he slowly backed away. The crew cheered, and ran over to meet her. They asked her many questions but she only answered two.

" My names Crow, and if you touch my sword, I'll kill you."

She didn't have much expression and she didn't talk much. I don't know wether or not it was because she was surrounded by strangers or she just didn't like to talk. Either way, I'm sure she will make a great addition to our crew.

" Captain? If I may, we should celebrate tonight's new addition!" Tom looks over towards me, waiting for any approval.

I looked over at Crow, then back at the crew.

" Alright. Someone go fetch one of the barrels of rum!" I fix my hat, and turn towards the captains courters.

" Going back to work already?"

I turn back around towards Usoui who's giving me the are you F***ing kidding me look.

" I need to get the stock supply written down before I forget."

He just continued giving me the crappy look.

" I'll be quick. I promise. Besides, you know me. I'm not one to miss a good party." I nudge his shoulder, and he smiles.

" Alright."

" Be back in a bit." I wave to him as I close the door to the courters room.

I could hear the muffled sounds of Tom and Usoui carrying the barrel of rum up the ladder from below the deck.

I smiled.

When it came to celebrations, Tom was the party King! I personally think he just likes getting drunk though.😏

He'd be better off as a Bar owner of it wasn't for the fact that he worked on the ship.

I walked over to the shelf of books and took down our stock log.

We wrote in here to keep track of supplies that where coming in and out.

I opened it up, taking the nearest quill pen and started marking down the list of supplies we had gotten today. I hadn't realized how low on supplies we where till I checked it this morning. Along with everything else.

" Oh! Gosh! That right!" I closed the book after finishing writing everything down.

We still needed to assign a job to the new member, including giving her a hammock to sleep in.

Oh well I guess. I'll assign her a job later in the morning after breakfast. And for the hammock, I'll just take her down while everyone's finishing up with the celebration.

It's hard being captain, especially when you have to worry about multiple things at one time. Your mind just gets so scrambled at the end of the day, and you hope that you did what you could.

So many problems. But only one person. Sometimes I wonder who in the world would make doing things so difficult.

Now there are steps and directions to doing everything. Even sleeping!!!

How the F*** could someone screw up sleeping?!?!?!

####################################

Authors Note:

Sorry guys if this chapter is a bit short. I'm working on lengthening it.

Anyways, here's your double update!!! I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!😘😋😅