Chapter: 1

In most stories you'd start off with: Once upon, or I was born on a cool clear morning when the tides where at their calmest. But not me. You see, when I was born, we where in the middle of the biggest storm that had ever set foot in all the Seven Seas. Waves swept over the ship causing the sails to bend down so far that it touched the tip of of each wave.

The crew tried their best to keep the boat steady, seeing how each wave would crash into the boat as if the boat herself was slammed against a coral reef. A good friend of my mothers was training to be a doctor when he was younger and left to join the free spirited life of a pirate. So we where pretty lucky to have him around at this time.

Finally when I had been born, the seas had suddenly stopped, and the sky's cleared, disappearing as if none of the storm had ever happened.

The crew celebrated my birth with multiple chugs of Rum and a few shanty's. My mother was pleased with her creation and taught me everything she knew about the seas and pirating, and as I grew older strange things started happening to me.

My hair slowly started turning a silver color and my eyes became a deep sea blue. After a while of thinking I finally earned my name Silver Strider. Silver the color of my hair, And Strider for how strangely the seas pulled back the day I was born.

The name pleased me so very much and I grew accustom to living on the seas. In fact I loved it! The wind blowing my hair as I hung from the main sail mast, the feeling of the ocean spraying salty water a crossed my face.

That was the life.

But everything changed after that.

#####################################################################################

Authors note:

Hey readers! Wispy303 here!

I'm sorry that the first chapter is so short but I promise you'll like this story! Please comment below and share with your friends! And vote!!!!!!!!!! The more readers, the better!!!!!

If you guys want to join the story too, I'll be happy to squeeze you guys in!! Just put down the info for your character!!

Name:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Personality:

Cloths:

Thanks again you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

-Wispy303   ^-^