Date night

Tyana's p.o.v
Tonight Louis is taking me out on a date for the first time since we stared dating. He said we are going a fancy restaurant, I don't know the name. For the first time I'm going to wear a dress and get fancy for this.

-skip-
Tyana's p.o.v
I'm ready. I look and the mirror, I look good. My dress is nice my makeup is good and my shoes and hair look good (outfit is in the top). I go downstairs to see Louis is a tuxedo. We get in the car and head to the restaurant. Louis is acting weird , he's not being his normal funny, childish, immature self (which I love). He's just being quiet.

-skip cause I'm lazy-

Louis p.o.v
Me and Tyana get in and get to our table. I planned this night for a special reason. I look in my pocket to see if I still have it. Me and Tyana order our food and talk and laugh. I know she's the one I want to spend forever with.

"Tyana, this year I had been amazing and I was wondering if..." I get down on one knee and get the box out of the pocket.

"I was wondering if you would marry me?" I asked 
She looked shocked (ring in pic above)

"OF COURSE!" She yelled as she took the ring and I picked her up and kissed her on the lips. Everyone in the restaurant clapped.

I payed the bill. Me and Tyana went and try to get to the car but we couldn't cause paparazzi and fans. Don't get me wrong I love the fans but me and Tyana needed to get the car. She was struggling to get to me so I held her hand. They were just asking us questions.

Did you guys just get married?

Tyana are you using Louis

Are you have a baby Tyana?

Louis is Tyana just a fake girl that management said you had to date?

The fans asked a lot too:

Louis follow me in Twitter

Louis Tyana is juts using you date me!

I LOVE YOU!

Can I get a picture?

Okay maybe the fans are not asking real questions.

-skip-
Tyana's p.o.v
Me and Louis get home and I'm so happy that me and Louis are going to be husband and wife! We have to tell my mum and his family. I have to tell Jolice and we have to plan the wedding! Okay maybe the wedding planning doesn't start yet. I get my phone and call Jolice

Phone call convo:

T-Guess what?!

J-what?

T-LOUIS PROPOSED!

J- really I'm so happy for you, when's the wedding?

T-calm down we just got married.

J- I have to go bye

End of phone call.
Louis told the boys in Skype and tomorrow we are going to tell his family my mum. I can't believe we're going to get married, I can't wait😊😚