Chapter 1

"Sweetie, time to leave!" Said Tyana's mum
"I'm almost ready!" Said Tyana
The truth is I'm not, I just started packing.
You finally finished packing!! :) you and your mum are going to see her best friend high school and college. Her name is Johanna Tomlinson. The only time you ever seen her is when you were around 5-6. You are now 18. You didn't want to go Doncaster, but you had too before you move to your own place. Your mum said Johanna has 7 kids and only one of them are close to your age his name is "Louis".

-on the plane-
" are excited see Johanna Tyana?" Asked your mum

" well, I would like to say yes but, I don't really know her that well to be excited" you giggle.
You end up going to sleep for the rest of the plane ride

" well I sure am".

-few hours later-
You wake up form the deep sleep, you look out your window to see  doncaster London!

- getting off the plane-
You get to Johanna's house and she showed you to the guess rooms and showed you around the house.

" I could show you around Doncaster if you like?" Ask Johanna.

" that would be great" said your mum

You were just really board just on your phone Until "he" came in.

" oh this is my son, Louis, louis this is my best friend, Lacey. And this is her daughter... Sorry dear I forgot your name."

" Louis this is my only daughter, Tyana."

"beautiful name for a beautiful girl " said Louis
You blushed like crazy at that point.

" Hey! I have an Idea!, how about Louis shows Tyana around the town/city ( idk if it's a town or city, I'm guessing town) while me and you catch up!" Said Johanna.

You really didn't want be alone with him, but you also did.

" okay, come love lets go shall we?" Said Louis holding out his hand. You took his hand and he took you out the door. 

I think I could get to know him better!

HELLO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I am back with another story. I really hope you like it.