Chapter 10

-the next day-

Jolice's P.O.V

I don't remember much from the moment after i kissed Niall for the second time. I turned to see. Niall sleeping! I ran out fast before he seen me. I went to the bathroom to see how horrible I looked, my hair was a mess and my makeup was smudged. I go to see if Tyana's awake. I went downstairs to see her on the couch eating cereal.

"Morning beautiful" she said she says jokingly

"Shut up" I say playfully
Of course she look prettier than me the morning: her hair was in a messy sock bun and had pyjamas on. Meanwhile I'm still in my outfit... Dame I wish I could Change into something comfy.

"Go wash off your makeup with one of my makeup wipes and just go get a pair of my pyjamas on" she said

"Thank god, your my best friend" I said as upstairs.

I went to go find a pair of pyjamas in her room. It was awkward cause Louis was still sleeping. I was looking for her bag and got pair. Then I washed off my makeup and went back downstairs.

-time skip to when all the boys are up and ready-

"What do you guys want to do today?" Asked Liam

"How about we go swimming?" Said Zayn.

"Let's go then" said Harry

We all got our stuff and went to the swimming pool. The good news was that no one was even at the pool.

Tyana's P.O.V.   
We all were waking to the change rooms when Harry came and whispers in my ear and says "can't wait to see you in that sexy bikini". I was shocked. Maybe I should tell Louis... Nah it's just boys being a boys.

We got changed. I was wearing a black bikini and Jolice what wearing a teal one. Harry kept looking at me. Liam,Zayn,Niall,Harry and Jolice were already in the pool. I felt arms warp around my waist and throw me into the pool.

"LOUIS!" I yell

"What?"

"Why the hell did you just throw me into the pool?"

"Cause you wouldn't get in otherwise"

"Good point" I said

-time skip-

Tyana's P.O.V.  
We been at the pool for a hour. I was going to get out cause I was getting tried but then Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. We were under the water and before I could get back to the surface he kissed me AGAIN.

Jolice's P.O.V
Harry has never taken his eyes or hands off of her the whole time me were here.

"Hey" Niall came up from the water and scared me

"You scared me"

" I was wondering if you... Would be my girlfriend?"

"Of course i will" then he pressed his lips against mine.
the rest of the boys were making kissing sounds at us.  Tyana was just sitting in the edge of the pool.

"I guess we have a new couple" said Louis.

"Can we leave now?" Tyana said

"Why?" Asked Louis

"I... Just don't feel good"

"Okay guys lets go" said Louis

Tyana's P.O.V.     
We all got back to Louis's house and I went right upstairs and got in my pyjamas and layed down In bed. I shut the door. Then Jolice came in and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked

" I can't tell you"'

"Just tell me"

"Well... The day all the boys came we had a movie night and we went and got you Pjs on and Harry whispered to me saying: I can't wait see what sexy pyjamas your going to wear" and later that night I went to make more popcorn, then he wrapped his arms My waist and I thought it was Louis. Then he kissed my neck. I then turned around and kissed him on the lips. I was thought it was Louis until we stopped kissing. When we went swimming he kissed me under the water. And I don't want to tell Louis, cause I'm scared it might ruin our relationship and him and Harry's friendship."

"Your going to have to tell him sooner or later, before he goes on tour" said Jolice. 

"I will,right now I just want to be left alone" I said

"Okay" Jolice said as she left the room

Then my mum came in.

"Mum!" I said as I got up to hug her

" good news"

"What?"

"We can move in our new house in a week cause that will be the time it takes them to get all our stuff here" your mum said.

"What does this house look like?" I asked

"Oh here's a picture"she showed me the picture.  (picture above)

"That's a little big,for only 2 people"

"Yeah I guess but it's nice".

Goodnight sweetie" said my mum

"Night" I said