Shower

Tyana's P.O.V
Today was the day you were going to met his friends. You had a shower and got into leggings and a black PINK ( the brand) shirt. Your mum was gone with Johanna shopping for new furniture since the furniture that is back in Canada is to small for your new big house.

I was board and Louis was still in the shower... He's been in there for 10 minutes! You decide to go on your phone but you then you realize you left it in the bathroom. Since Louis was your boyfriend you just thought you could go in and get. But you were scared you to decide to sneak in and out without him seeing you.

I went to the bathroom and opened the door quietly (I put a picture of what the shower looks like because if you don't know what it looks like the rest won't make sense). You go your phone but then you looked at the shower and saw him naked! You weren't complaining. You tried to look away and get out but you just couldn't. You saw his member and were surprised... It was bigger then you thought.

"You like what you see?" You heard Louis say as you  looked away fast.

"Um...I was just... Never mind" you said

"Come here" he said signalling you to come closer.

You came to the shower door nervously and he ended up pulling you in. Your foreheads were touching.

"I was just-" you were cut off by his lips touching yours.

Your guys tongues were exploring each other mouths. He took your shirt off then You put your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"Stop" you said

"What's wrong?"

"This is going a little bit to fast"

"Yeah I guess" I need to get dressed and you need to get out of these wet clothes" said Louis"

-skip- 
You and Louis were cuddling up to each other while watching a movie when the doorbell rang. All the boys came running in. The blonde one went straight to the kitchen.

"Louis?" Asked the curly haired one

"Yeah?" Asked Louis

"Who's this?" He said as he smiled at you.

"Oh, lads this is Tyana, she is my mums best friends daughter. Tyana this is Harry,Liam,Niall and Zayn. They all smiled at you like when Louis smiled at you when he found you looking at him in the shower.

-time skip-

You got to know all of the lads. All the boys kept trying to get your Attention by showing you their muscles and smiling at you weirdly. You guys were all going to watch a movie when your friend text you.

TEXT CONVO
Rebecca- hey I'm in London wanna hang out?

Tyana- sure why are you on London?

Rebecca- I'll tell you later, just meet me at (insert where you want to meet).

Tyana- okay be right there.

Okay well I have to go" you said

"Why"asked the boys

"I'm going to hang out with my friend"

You grabbed your purse and keys and left.

Louis P.O.V
Tyana ended up leaving so I guess me and the boys are just going to hang out.

"Hey Lou" asked Zayn

"What?"

"Is she single?"

"Why?" I asked

"Cause she's hot and I want to ask her out on a date and see how it goes"

"No way Zayn she's mine" said Liam

"No she's mine" said Niall

"All you guys are wrong she's mine" said Harry.

"Guys no! She's my girlfriend we started dating a week ago"

"Oh sorry Louis" said Zayn

"Yeah we all are" said Harry

"We didn't know" said Liam

"Sorry" said Niall

"It's alright mates you didn't know" said Louis.

All we did was watch the movie after that.

What All the boys are thinking: she's so hot tho!

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated, I will be doing more Chapters so bye. Also if you see parts that don't make sense it's because I writing in a phone and I just find fast and not stoping lol.