Part 16

Tyana's P.O.V
Toady Jolice is leaving to move to Ireland, I'm really sad she's leaving but it's best for her and her boyfriend to live together Alone without anyone else. Now I'm gonna help her bring the boxes down to the moving truck and take her to the airport.
-time skip to airport-
I can't believe it my beat friend is leaving😔.

"I'll miss you" Jolice comes up to me

"I'll miss you too" I say trying to fight back my tears.

"Flight to Dublin Ireland boarding" a voice said over the intercom.

"Don't leave" I said

"I to, it's what I want,I love him" she says

I hug her one more time and then she's gone...just like that. I couldn't take it. I just broke down in the airport. Louis came and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tyana,it will be okay" Louis says to me  I jerked his hand off my shoulder

"NO IT WON'T! The only person that I could talk to and go to is gone and I can only see her in a screen when we Skype and text and call her!" I yelled I couldn't take it so I ran out to the car. Louis came in 5 minutes later and all I can say was...it was a quite ride

-time skip/

Louis p.o.v.
Tyana is really upset. As soon as we got home she ran right to our bedroom, I think I know how to cheer her up. I went and layed on the bed next to her and started kissing her neck. She let out a moan. The wasn't crying anymore. She got on top of me and our lips connect moving in perfect sync.

Tyana's P.O.V
Louis came in and started kissing my neck. So I got on top of him and kissed him on the lips. He grabbed my ass and squeeze it. He got back on top of me and took off my top and I took off his.

Jolice P.o.v
I miss Tyana so bad, she must fell so sad right now.

Sorry it's short