Truth, Magic & Memories( On hold, SORRY)

Hey, this is my first story that I’ve uploaded on here so don’t be to rough on it and I’m only 14, so I hope you like it.

Oh, and before I forget I dedicate this story to simplehysterical because she was the one that encouraged me to write a story and she was my first friend here.

From Ashliebookworm (a.k.a. Ashy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Truth, Magic & Memories

“Come on Michie”. Anni whisper wined as she bounced up and down with her piggy tails doing the same.

“But if your mummy and my mummy get upset and we get in trouble?” I whispered back looking over my shoulder to see my mummy and Anni’s mummy talking about mine and my brother’s birthday party on Saturday.

“We will be back before they even notice were gone” whispered Anni.

“But what...... umm.... but what if.... But what if Tommy sees us” I rambled to try find a reason not to go.

“You’re just scared cause you don’t want to go into the forest and test are new powers” she said.

She did have a point cause I am scared of the forest because Tommy told me that there are monsters in there that eat little kids that have powers that are like us. He also said that they eat you because they want are powers for themselves and am also afraid that I’m going to something bad and hurt something or someone.

“Ch.....Ch......Chicken.......Ch......Ch.....Chicken.” Anni teased as she made chicken noises and started acting like a chicken.

“I AM NOT A CHICKEN!” I YELLED.

“Then prove it, come to the forest with me”.

“Ok, fine, I will and prove I’m not a chicken” I said as we started sneaking to the front door. I started acting like a ninja and adding that spy music Tommy taught me yesterday.

“Would you be quiet, they might hear us with you singing that stupid tune, and stop acting like a ninja”. Anni whisper yelled.

I pretended to act offended by fake gasping.

“I can’t believe you doubt my ninja skills and that ‘stupid tune’ is spy music to set the mood” I said with my noise up in the air acting all snobbish like Gaston on Beauty and the Beast. I hate him.

“Ok, I don’t doubt your ninja skills but could you be quiet cause we’re almost at the door. When we get out and into the forest then you can do all the spy music you want or I.... or I......or I will never talk to you again” she whispered.

I just nodded my head because I didn’t want to start another fight. As we were walking I looked at the pictures against the wall in the hallway. There were so many pictures against it that Tommy and I had a contest to see who could count all the pictures first, and of coarse I won with 69 pictures. Are house is pretty big there were 5 bed rooms, mine, Tommy’s, Anni’s when she stays here and her mum and dad’s. 3 bathrooms, one in each of the parent’s rooms and the other one next to my room upstairs, a kitchen with the dining room and living room attached together over looking are backyard. We were walking down the hall when my eye court sight of my favourite picture out of the lot, it was of me and Anni splashing water at my brother, in the backyard, with are powers and him blowing the water back at us, with his powers. It made this beautiful illusion of the water looking like ice, from when the sun shone.

We managed to get to the front door without fighting or getting caught, just as i was about to turn the knob to go outside, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then the voice of my brother.

“What are you two doing at the front door?” Tommy said looking at us suspiciously with those big green eyes we both shared.

He was wearing his favourite shirt that said ‘IF YOU ARE READING THIS I GET TO HIT YOU!’ he was also wearing black shorts and walking around bare foot. He obviously had just gotten up because his black hair was sticking up at all angels. That is the only different me and my twin brother had, he had straight jet black hair just like our dad and I had mousy brown curly hair that went to my shoulders just like mum. We both even had the same power which was rare; we both could control the elements. But my specialty was water and his was air, even Anni had the same powers as us but her specialty was fire to mach her looks, she had fiery red hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. I only just realised we had been staring at him for to long without an answer.

“Were going to go play in the forest” I said simply and then received a hit to the head by my so called best friend.

“OWWW, THAT HURT!!!!!” I yelled.

“IT WAS SUPPOSED TO, YOU BLEW OUR COVER!” she yelled back.

“NOT MY FAULT, YOU KNOW I’M A TERRIBLE LIAR!” i yelled again.

“STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!” Tommy yelled.

“Shhh... or mummy and Aunty Hannah will hear” I whispered looking around to make sure they didn’t hear, while Anni started opening the door.

“Wait, but we’re not allowed to go out to the forest until were 8” Tommy whispered while coming down the stairs, to us.

“Yes I know, but Anni’s already 8 and we will be eight in three days, so I don’t think it will make a difference with me going” I whispered back.

“But..... But you will get in trouble if you get caught”

“That’s if we get caught, so we won’t” Anni piped in.

“So could you please not tell mummy and let us go, pplleeaasssssssee!!!” I said giving the puppy dog face that he can’t resist.

“Oh, ok, but you owe me big time for this” Tommy said. Just as he finished that sentence I jumped up and absolutely crushed him with a hug and a kiss to the cheek.

“Thank you, thank you, you’re the best brother ever” I said as I jumped on him again.

“Yeah, yeah, that's if you don’t crush me first” Tommy said through my hair.

“Oh, sorry, Ok will go now while we still have the chance” I said as I got off of him and headed for the door. Anni and I waved at him and then headed for the forest.

When we got to the forest Anni was leading the way to the middle of the forest, where our powers are strongest. I saw my opportunity to spay water at her so I took it, what can I say I'm a terrible friend. I got a big ball of freezing cold water and then threw it at her head. It landed smack bang in the middle of her head with a big thud. As she turned her head to look at me, I acted like nothing happened and continued to on causally. As I walked past her I had a bid smirk on my face but it was completely wiped of when anni threw a water ball at MY head. I turned my head to see her smirking her butt off at me, with water dripping at the ends of her piggy tails, looking ‘innocent’.

“Oh, no you didn’t” I said while snapping my fingers in the air.

“Oh, yes I did” Anni said copying my actions.

Then a whole big water fight broke loose with water going everywhere. We had a fort each and were staying behind them, creating snowballs with are powers to throw at each other. It was so much fun till I heard a single scream, I ran over to Anni's fort but she wasn’t there. So I started running to find her, and then I saw her feet, being dragged to the middle of the forest to where the big oak tree was.

As soon as I got there I felt hands grip around my waist and I managed to let out a scream but before I could scream again a person clamped a cloth with some weird smelling stuff over my mouth, which made my very tired. I tried to fight the blackness but I was fighting a losing battle, before I was engulfed in darkness I saw Anni’s lime body next to me and my moon shaped locket that had a picture of me and my brother in it, on the ground. The last thought I had was that I should have said I love you to my brother before I left.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it and if there was any spelling errors tell me.

So comment & vote

From Ashy