Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with Tobias's arms around me and a blanket on top of us. We were sprawled across the back seat of my car.
"Good morning Princess." He whispers.

"Morning." I say, my eyes not staying open. I sat up and started getting dressed. He did the same.

When I was done I got out of the car and fixed my clothes. Then I sat in the drivers seat and waited for him to sit in the front. When he sat down I started the car and we drove home.

"So. What happened that day I came over?" He asks.

"What day?" I ask, confused. He comes over almost everyday.

"The day when you and Uriah pranked Zeke and came to my house after."

"And what do you mean? I was with you guys the whole day." I say acting dumb.

"When the doorbell rang. And you went to get it. I heard yelling but I decided that it was Chris. But if it was her she would've came inside. So what took you so long?" He asks eyeing me suspiciously.

I grip the steering wheel and say, "Nothing. She came and starting fangirling because of something Louis Tomlinson did."

"Oh? Why didn't she come inside then?" He asks trying to get me to crack.

"Will called her and she rushed out." I tell him keeping my eyes on the road.

I hear him mumble something but I ignore it. I can't believe Jeanine is gonna kill me in 3 weeks. I shake my head and turn on the radio. 'Drag me down' comes on and I smile, because Chris actually loves Louis and I love Harry. I haven't admitted that to anyone besides Chris. I start humming along and the car ride stays that way. Silence from him and humming from me.

------------

20 minutes later we arrive to my house and the whole gang is there. I park the car and sit there. Tobias gets out slamming the door shut and walks into the house without saying a word.

I roll my eyes someone's on their man period. I text Chris to come to the garage and then I turn the radio on louder and get out. I grab the windex bottle from the shelf and a rag. Then I get a trash bag and start cleaning my cars.

"Hey." Chris says as she closes the door. "Hey." I say.

"Need help?" She asks. I shrug. "Sure."

As we clean the cars we talk about what happened and stuff. Apparently everyone thought we were arrested but Chris assured them we were together.

"So I'm guessing Four is on his man period?" She asks, laughing.

I laugh along and say, "Yeah. I guess he is. I didn't wanna tell him what actually happened because I don't want him worrying. You know? It's better if he doesn't know."

She nods and says, "so what are you gonna do? Are just gonna Yolo everything and then die? Or be yourself and kick ass when the time comes?"

"I think I'm gonna Yolo everything then kick ass. Because, what if I fail at kicking ass? I'll die knowing that I lived." I tell her. Right now we were sitting in the backseat of the Mustang. Talking.

"I don't wanna loose my best friend." She whispers. Tears falling down her cheeks. I hug her.

"It's okay. When the time comes you can tell everyone and if they make it in time then they'll help me kick ass." I assure her.