Comforting bruises

Start from the beginning

"WELL...YEA BUT THE READER DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW THAT!"

FINE, Deadpool was watching Spiderman from the roof of a building next to the apartment as he was sitting on the edge of the roof contemplating about life. He decided to get a closer look so he ran and jumped off the roof, while in the air pulled out the katanas from his back sheaths, stuck them into the wall of the apartment wall spiderman lived in, and started climbing up.

After about 3 minutes of climbing, he finally got onto the roof and was panting. He then hid behind the chimney and continued.......WATCHING Spiderman

"THANK YOU"

Spiderman felt the sense of something around him but he thought nothing of it. He was deep in thought as he always was. He pushed those around him who still actually cared about him away because he was too afraid after being left behind by Mary Jane to stay close to anyone.

".....we should go talk to him."

"I actually agree on this one"

"WAIT SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yea I mean why not, I can't do anything about it and you can't do anything about it and Wade here is who controls everything we do so WHY THE FUCK NOT?!"

"Glad to see your finally catching on yellow but I actually think I'm gonna fall back on this one."

"Wait what?"

"HHHAAAHAHA HE TURNED YOU DOWN WHITE!! HEHEHE!"

"Shut up yellow! It's just that I don't know what the fuck to say to him....I'm nervous OKAY!"

"C'MON WADE! You got this, YOU'RE  THE ONE AND ONLY SEXY DEADPOOL!"

"Well I know THAT but something just feels different this time...."

It was in that moment...that a crow came out of no where and started to attack Deadpool.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

SHH JUST GO WITH IT

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?! GET AWAY FROM ME"

And then he fell on the floor flailing his arms trying to swat away the demented crow pecking at his head.

Spiderman now interrupted during his thoughts by a loud voice coming from the chimney, turned to the side to see a random guy in a black and red suit floundering around on the floor. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and cocked his head to the side.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"AHHH TRYING TO GET THIS DAMN CROW OUT OF MY FACE!"

"WHAT CROW?!"

It was then Deadpool realized there was no crow there at all.

"Really? Now I look crazy. I-is that your plan author? Are you really a spideypool fan because you've done nothing but make me look CRAZY in front of spidey!"

SHH JUST GO WITH IT!

"DON'T  SHH ME-"

"Dude who are talking to?"

"..no one dont worry about it. My names Deadpool by the way."

"....Spiderman"

"Yea I know who you are"

"Careful dont wanna sound stalkerish"

"I'm not surprised"

'Phew'  Deadpool thought to himself

"So..watcha doin?" Deadpool tried to strike up a conversation. Spiderman just stood there a little confused. Deadpool then sat down and then nodded his head as a way of saying "well....c'mon".

Spiderman then sighed and sat down in front of Deadpool.

"Chimichanga!?" Deadpool offered pulling out mexiacn food from his pocket.

'Is this guy for real' Spiderman thought to himself.

"Mmno I'm good."

"Well suit yourself," Deadpool replied taking a bite out of the chimichanga.

Spiderman turned to the side and sighed, then sniffed as a tear fell down his cheek behind his mask. Deadpool stopped eating in the middle of chewing his food and looked up at Spiderman in concern. He swallowed quickly.

"Hey...whats wrong?"

'He looks and sounds so sad....why does that hurt ME so much. It's not like I'm in love with him....he just has a nice ass.......it's probably just the chimichanga'

"Well....its a lot."

"I'm listening."

Spiderman snapped his head up. Did...someone actually care what was going on with him. Deadpool was just staring at him with a piece of chimichanga in his mouth. Spiderman felt...different.....

Was it because he was around a guy? No, he hasn't even seen him out of costume so how could he be turned on.

Was it because he feels threatened? No, Spiderman felt VERY open....pretty much the opposite of threatened...more like....loved.....

Has he finally found his muse? Would someone finally help the pain wither away so that dastardly dangerous friend of a razor wouldn't have to anymore? Or was it too good to be true?

SOOOOO WATCHA THINKKK?!?! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!! I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO PUT EVERYTHING I WANTED IN THIS CHAPTER SO IM MAKING A SECOND PART, IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS OR GRAMMAR ERRORS IM SORRY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS PIECE AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PROOF READ CUZ I GOTTA GET TO BED. OTHER THAN THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!! UPDATE MIGHT NOT BE FOR A WHILE😁 LONG LIVE SPIDEYPOOL!