chapter 1 (Yata pov)

Slowly opening his eyes, Yata didn't know where he was. He was still in blue lined, white long-sleeved shirt, dark green shorts, black socks and blue-and-gold sneakers, his beanie was still on his head, headphone gone, as well as his metal rod he uses for fighting and his skateboard was nowhere to be seen. The walls were grey and dull, the floor was concrete and the only thing that seemed to be in the room was him, chained to a chair. He couldn't remember how he got in the situation he was in now, all Yata could remember was skating through green smoke on his way to Homra...then nothing.

Yata had tried many times to break the chains, but they wouldn't snap. It was hopeless, he couldn't reach the red clan his black wristwatch was missing and he couldn't break the chains for some unknown reason, his strength wouldn't break them. Yata had to come to terms, that he was stuck and had no way of escape. The vanguard could only hope his clan was coming for him.

Yata lifted his head as he heard a door swing open, he scowled as he saw a man walk in. "Ah, you're awake." The male said as he walked in, he had a mask covering his face and came in with a table on wheels, Yata could see...a whip, needles and chains, there were more different kinds of devices and none of the items made the vanguard comfortable to see. "What the hell are you doing?! Who are you!?!" Yata shouted and only received a punch in the face, Yata felt blood drip from his nose and he glared at the man. "Don't worry Yatagarasu, the fun has just begun~.."