chapter six

Mark and Jack got the rest of the week off so their injuries could heal. It was Thursday, the two boys were snuggled together on the couch, under a large blanket, watching a Disney movie. Jack had a cup of black coffee while Mark had some milky coffee. It was perfect right now.

"Jack..?"

"Mm?"

"The other day... Why did you run off when I tried to kiss you..."

Jack sipped his coffee, and after what seemed like forever for Mark, took his eyes off their film, they were watching 'The Lion King'. Jack loved that film. He turned to Mark after setting his coffee on the table and drew circles on his abbs. (Mark was shirtless)

"I um.. I panicked... I didn't know what to do.... Or say.."

"You didn't have to do either."

"I know t'at now but..."

"You haven't kissed anyone before have you...?"

Jack hesitated then shook his head. Mark smiled sympathetically.

"I didn't know..."

"It's alright."

"I just really love you Jack..."

"I'm scared Mark..."

"I know... But you don't have to be.."

Jack gulped.

"If you don't want to kiss me its fine... I just love you so much."

"No- I... I love ye too.

The film had ended and Mark reached for the controller but accidentally tickled Jack, making him giggle.

"S-Stahp. T'at tickles."

"Oh it does, does it?"

Mark asked mischievously. Jack widened his eyes just before a tickle fight broke out.

The fight ended with Mark laying on top of Jack and each of them looking into each others eyes. Mark brushed some green hair out of Jack's face.

"Your eyes are gorgeous. They're like the sea, the sky and everything awesome all in one."

Jack blushed.

"Yer eyes are gorgeous..... Gorgeouserrr! T'ey're so warm and pretty and... Everyt'ing awesomerr in one."

Jack looked proud while Mark chuckled.

"Your adorable.... May I?"

Jack knew what he meant, he hesitated for a while before nodding. Mark smiled and slowly leaned in.

"Ye bastard."

Jack said with a playful grin on his face. Mark chuckled a small bit, his eyes were closed, as were Jacks. They could feel each others warm and eager breath, and after what seemed like a forever; their lips touched, Jack's heart was racing. Mark started to kiss Jack, he hesitated, but quickly kissed back with burning passion. Their lips moved perfectly together, it was like they were the only two in the world as of then. But too soon Mark pulled away, they were both breathing heavily. They opened their eyes and smiled at each other until Mark gave Jack a quizzical look.

"You said you were gay... How did you know you were gay if you hadn't kissed anyone before?"

Jack shrugged.

"I didn't. But ye are t'e definition of eye candy so... Y'know. And I overheard Bob and ye talking ages ago."

Mark chuckled.