"What why not?" He asks. "You always go."

"I'm just not entirely up for this one," I say, finishing up my lunch.

"I'm not gonna go to the party without my girlfriend!" He says. "We always go. It's like tradition!"

"Well you could always sit at home with me and Leslie in sweats, while eating Nutella and crackers." I joke.

"Sounds fun but I'll have to decline," he groans "you're going to that party. Anyways Tristan would never let Leslie not go to his party," he smirks.

"He's right. I still haven't told him," she admits.

"Leslie!" I exclaim.

She giggles, "Sorry, it slipped my mind."

"Well whatever I'm still not going," I cross my arms.

"Yes.. you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

*bell rings*

"Great so we'll pick you both up at 8," he kisses my cheek before walking over to Tristan and them who were waiting. Sending me a wink.

Leslie laughs loudly.

I shove her with a laugh, "It's not funny! Looks like you're going too."

"He really doesn't take no for an answer. And whatever you're the one who wanted to stay home, remember? Not me." She laughs.

I shove her once more before grabbing my bag as we go out separate ways down the hall.

I get in the classroom and sit next to Marcel. Once I found him of course. He was on the other side of the room.

"Mind if I sit here?" I sit my bag down.

He shakes his head with a smile, "Hi"

No stutter.

"Hey! How was your lunch?" I ask.

"Good. You?" He replies.

No stutter.

"It was good too. Are we still up for tutoring?" I ask.

He quickly nods and I shoot him a thumbs-up, "cool."

"You didn't text me yesterday," I say.

"What? Y-Yes I did" he wrinkles his eyebrows. "I-I think.. Oh I'm so s-sorry I thought I texted you it," he frowns.

Stutter.

"No you did send me your address, but I mean we could've kept the conversation going. I texted you back asking what you were doing," I say.

"O-Oh. I thought that was m-meant for someone else," he tells me blushing.

I laugh, "well why would you think that? I sent it to you though silly."

"I don't know.." He mumbles. "I thought y-you sent it to m-me by accident."

"Hm. Well no that was for you," I assure him with a light chuckle.

The bell rings and Mr. Lee shuts the door loudly.

"Pass up your homework." He simply says.

Everyone gets it out and passes it up to the front.

He grabs them from each row and stops at me. His eyes flicker from me and then to Marcel. He smirks to himself before he turns around and drops them on his desk.

"I WAS going to do a pop-quiz today but something just made me change my mind. We'll just have a free day today. You're welcome." He then walks over to his phone and dials someone,

"Hey baby," he says. Gross.

I turn to Marcel. He pushes up his glass.

"I was thinking..-"

I hear my name being called by someone and I look around.

My eyes stop at them and I laugh and wave.

They gesture for me to come over. So I point to Marcel and shake my head, telling them I'm with him.

He mouths to bring him with me.

"Do you want to meet my friends?" I smile at him.

"N-No I-I don't think-"

"They're nothing like Zayn I swear, they're actually pretty sweet. Like you," I tell him.

He blushes red as he looks down at his lap.

I grab his hand and pull him up, "Come on"

We walk over to them and they smile at us when we get there.

"Hi I'm Liam," he smiles with his hand out.

Marcel takes it and gently shakes, "Marcel." He shows a small smile at his kindness.

"And I'm Niall," he pulls him into a hug.

I giggle at Marcel's face.

He's so caught off-guard but awkwardly begins to hug him back.

"Niall's a hugger," I smile when he pulls away.

"I can tell." He chuckles.

***

So OMF yay Niallerrr and Leeeeyum are here:)

It's 1:00 am rn.

I'm driving up to somewhere for a waterpark tomorrow but I think my mom said we're not actually going to the waterpark till Sunday bcuz shes going to some party idk so yeah we'll be in a hotel for 3 days. Hope I have wifi :$

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

The Accident is at #200 in Teen Fiction and I just really want to get it to the 100s ! I mean omfg it's so close ! Agh.

Not fair.

Poke dat vote button like its Niall's squishy cheek!