Valentine Day-Part 3

Your (POV)
I open the door and to find a maid with a beautiful dress. I was about to thank the maid when I looked up at her face. I gasped it was Kiandra my childhood best friend who moved away and worked in the castle. I hugged her and she hugged back. She told me about her life in the castle and that She was doing great. She then gave me the dress and left. I looked at the dress it was beautiful and fragile. I then set it on my bed and went to take a shower. I always sing in the shower so I sang one of my favorite song "I see fire"

Zane (POV)

I was finish getting ready so I went to Y/N's room to see how she is doing. When I walked in and I heard singing. It was beautiful almost as beautiful as Y/N. The women singing was Y/N. She was in the shower so it was best not to bother her. It has been about 20 min so I was at the door about to knock when Y/N quickly walked out. That was all I remember until I was toppled over. I looked up and Y/N on top of me. Her H/C was in her face and E/C was looking into my blue ones. She was blushing madly and I wondered Why. I then notice that She was only wearing a robe Then I started to blush a dark crimson red. She got up and pointed towards the door. I walked out and decided it was best to wait for her out here.

Your (POV)

I am so embarrassed of Zane seeing me like this and.. Am I blushing..?
No Y/N, you are not a loud to like him he will move on.
(Not if I am the Author..tehetehe)
I put the thought away and put the dress on. It was so beautiful it was F/C and ruffly at the ends it also had a tiara come with it.

Time skipped to where every thing is done.

I was finally finish getting ready I was wearing the dress along with the sparkling diamond tiara with my hair in a neat/tight bun. I walked out and Zane was looking at me his mouth dropped I walked up to him and closed it and he looked up blushing
"Um..er..R-R-R-Ready to go..?" I smile with how cute he was when he stutters when he is shy. "Ready as ever.." "Before we go..The dinner is with the Lord and second to head guard of Phoenix Drop to make them become apart of the Okasis alliance."
"Ok.." "Oh..and watch out for the guard with the Lord..he can be a bit of a Casanova.." "Do not worry Zane.." He gave a gentle smile and held out His arm. I linked mine with his and we walked to dinner.

I read over these chapters loads of times and it kinda reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast" Zane had a good side too you know.. *Fangirling like crazy* MAHAHAHAHA!!