Valentine's Day-Part 2

Zane (POV)

"You will be living in the palace with me.." When I said though's words she jumped up and hugged me. I blushed a bright crimson red. She was beautiful. Her H/C long/Short hair (however you want It.) and her E/C that sparkled like the stars above,even though it is the morning. "S-S-S-Sorry"
She looked down and started to blush.
"Lets head to the castle then.." she looked back up and started to smile bright.

Time skipped brought by your lovely Author

Your (POV)

We entered the castle Zane said that I have to meet his father first before living here. We stopped at the throne room. The long was sitting on a golden throne. "Who is this..?" The king said with a evil smirk on his face.
"I am Y/N Your highness.." I gave a respectful bow. "Very well..Zane what is here purpose of being here..?" "She was found beaten and weak so I helped her and was wondering if she could live in the palace." Zane replied.
The long gave a big smile "Of course!! Your room will be across from Zane's.
Zane gave a smirk "Than you father.."
We stopped at a beautiful carved F/C door and walked in. The wall's were
F/C and the floors are hard wood with a S/F/C bed. On the bed was a F/C dress
(One at the top) I was speechless. There nothing to say except
"T-T-Thankyou.." I said while looking around in amazement. I turned around and Zane had locked the door and was walking towards me. I was scared so I kept walking backwards until I walked into a walk. Zane put both of his hands on each side of me so I was trapped and then whispered
"Why was that women punishing you..?" I felt relieved when he said that. "She does not like me.." He looked down and said "I am sorry.."
I looked at the door and then back at Zane.

Zane (POV)

She looked scared. So I let her go and walk out of her room. I walked over to my room and closed the door. What am I feeling..? Whenever I am around her I am..what's the word..Happy..? I kept thinking about this until I heard a knock at the door. It was a maid handing me a outfit. "What is this for..?" I felt so confused. "The Valentine's dinner.." I thought for a while..hmm..WAIT THE DINNER IS TODAY!?!? I put on the tux and combed my hair neatly. The Lord of Phoenix Drop and her Guard are coming over so my father can meet them and make them join the alliance or else. I remember that there is Y/N so I ordered them made to make Y/N a dress.

Your (POV)
I just got the F/C dress on it was beautiful, but how did they know it was my favorite color..? I just put that in the back of my head. Then there was a knock on the door.