The escape

Rattle, rattle, rattle, the chains moved and maneuvered as Lilly struggled to get free. The cell was below freezing. She fell down on the ground and leaned her head against the wall she crossed her arms and shivered. There was no way she could get out of the whole cell it was basically impenetrable, so she slouched against the wall and tried spacing out. She looked around and saw nobody in the cells next to her, the bars of the cell are really thin like you could stick your whole arm through. She looks to the side one more time and saw the cells. The cells, these stupid cells, Lily thought to herself. And as she was going to glance the other way out of the corner of her eye she saw something move something black and silky move slightly on the bottom of the cell. It's someone! Lily thought cheerfully maybe they could come with an idea to get out of this cell.

"hello?" Lily's voice echoed off the walls," anybody there?"

The stranger stopped moving, the stranger must be unconscious.

"who are you?" A different stranger said, he stood up he was the cell after Lily.

"who is that? The person that cell?" Lily asked

"well, it's a girl with black hair and she has a really sparkly tail!" He exclaimed

"Rebecca!" Lily smiled

"who are you?" He said with flat tone

"I'm lily"

"Nice to meet you lily, I'm Dante" Dante beamed

Dante has brown slick hair with deep blue eyes, almost the same color of the ocean, and a plain green scaled tail. But the most grotesque thing is there's mud and dirt covered all over Dante, it covers his face, and all over his body it looks like he jumped in a ditch and forgot to get the dirt off him, from what it looks like, it seems Dante has been here a while.

"why are you dirty!" Lily blurted out

"well I see you noticed," Dante chuckled

"it's not funny! I'm asking you a question!" Lily exclaimed

"the fake king and queen have torture me endlessly by making me be their slave," Dante explains," I dig holes, massage the wretched queens tail and do all the dirty work and stuff"

"you know they aren't the real king and queen?" Lily says

"of course not! I figured that a long time ago!" Dante bellowed

"how long have you been here?" Lily asks

"A while, heck! I don't even remember!" Dante cried out 

"we need to get out of here!" Lily shouts

"haven't you thought that I've tried to escape before?" Dante asks," we need something to escape I have only succeeded once at escaping but I got caught, do you have something on you?"

"Ummm.....hold on," lily says, she looked around then started patting all over her body looking for some kind of object. Then she remembered that she has a bobby pin in her hair, she pulled out the small metal object and hold it up for Dante to see.

"I got a Bobby pin, I hope whatever your doing works," lily said

"it's perfect," Dante simpered

"Why?"

"because that's the key to escaping, can you reach the front of the cell?" Dante asked

"uh...yeah," lily said as she started swim to the front of the cell with just enough chain to get there.

"Ok your going to put the Bobby pin on the cuff and there should be lock on the cuff so you can unlock the chains, then when your done, your going to squeeze your hands through the cell bars and put the Bobby pin in the lock outside of the cell and twist it to get out of the cell and unlock my cell too,"Dante explained," do you understand?"

Lily nodded then got to work, she twisted the cuff around her ankle, found the lock and picked the lock with the bobby pin and the cuff released breaking off lily's tail. She swam to the front of the cell and easy got out of the cell. Lily swam to Dante's cage released him and their both ready to get out of this crazy castle they just need to find everybody. Finally Lilly felt free and ready to take revenge against the King and Queen.
                                  ************
    Wow I haven't posted on this story more than a year! Now I notice how bad my punctuation skills were back then. Thanks everybody for reading this awesome story I'm going to be surprised if I still have people reading this since I abandoned this for no apparent reason just laziness, school, and totally forgot this was still published lol. Thanks guys -Heidi