Shimmer and sparkle

Riley looked stunned at the new hairstyle she got, she curled her hair and put half of her brown hair into a ponytail. Riley had never used any kind of tool on her hair her parents thought they were too dangerous and yet she is 14 and all the other girls used hair straighteners and hair curlers, that got Riley very jealous.

She never considered her hair amazing and beautiful like the other girls who just put their hand in their hair and curl their hair around their finger and think their hair is so pretty and beautiful. Riley thought her hair was dry, fuzzy and always had nots in it. Riley's hair is brown and never had any shine or tints to it.

Riley's mom and dads hair was blond, her mom died when Riley was three. All Riley knew was how her mother looked in a photograph. Thats why her hair was different she was adopted, Riley's never really felt like she fit in she was the odd egg of the family.

" thank you soo much," Riley thanked, Riley got better at talking in the water it now seemed really easy, she kept trying to talk while Rosalina did her hair.

" your welcome Hun, now let's do that tail of yours!" Rosalina picked up a card and handed it to Rebecca she opened the card and began scratching her chin as she looked though the pages. Then Rebecca's eyes popped wide open, she handed

the card back to Rosalina and pointed at something on the card. Rosalina nodded then Riley leaned forward and saw that it was a card of all the painted tails she could paint. Rosalina swam over to a counter full of big giant buckets, she

grabbed one and looked like it was too heavy for her the bucket was lazily hanging onto her arms it was pulling her down to the ground, lucky she swam back over just in time before it would fall into a thump.

" phew that was close!" Rosalina panted," I need to get out more often"

Rosalina put the bucket by Riley's tail where she sat then opened the bucket. It was full of paint the color was a creamy blue with a slight shimmer in the blue.

" wow!" Everyone gasped as they leaned into the bucket

" lucky!" Lily smiled

" oh my fabulous!" Daphne squeaked

Rosalina picked up a brush then put it into the thick blue paint then she put it on Riley's scaly tail. Riley started to see her weird symbol appear on her tail, Rebecca said the symbol means mermaid royalty Riley thought.

" wow you really are the lost princess, I thought you were just talking fish," Rosalina said as she looked at the symbol," do you really know what that symbol right here means?"

" I know it means royalty" Riley said

" it means a lot of things!" Rosalina exclaimed," but I think your parents should cover that! After all I'm just a stylist and I could probably get most of the stuff wrong and they really need you right now, the whole towns basically

depressed about the lost princess, your parents the king and queen here don't hardy even smile anymore that's how much they mean to you. You have to return right away! Now let's finish this tail!"

Rosalina kept dipping the brush then spreading the paint on Riley's tail making it shimmer in every way. After a few minutes the weird symbol disappeared from Riley's tail, why does it keep disappearing! Riley wondered. Soon Rosalina finished Riley's tail, Riley's tail was sparkling like the deep blue ocean.

" wow, thanks Rosalina!" Riley replied

" your welcome sweet heart!" Rosalina replied back

Riley glanced back at her newly painted tail it was shining like a disco ball though the water.

" no fair Riley! your the most beautiful mermaid in here!" Lily exclaimed

" yeah! Your like Riley grande!" Daphne joked, everyone laughed

Riley blushed" you know Ariana grande?"

" you mean Sally grande? She's the Most beautiful mermaid singer In history!" Daphne exclaimed

" ok, ok! You guys better go you can gripe all you want on the road!" Rosalina laughed, everyone swam out the door

" now! Jake bieber is the hottest!" Lily said as everyone laughed in Union with her.

Under the waterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें