Swimming, swimming, swimming row high!

Riley looked in amazement with all the wild life under the ocean. She never knew it could be this amazing. Riley saw colored coral and amazing fish with exotic colors and designs on the fishes body's, she felt like she was dreaming but would never feel this amazing.

She would once in awhile lose her pattern with swimming on her new tail. And sometimes feel lightheaded but of course her new mermaid buddies would be with her and she then soon in a few hours she could meet her real parents, Riley was also nervous about that and yet at the same time she wondered if that was her real parents, she had a wonderful dad on the surface, even though her mother died or her foster mom died she still loved them. But she can't do anything about it anyway she has a new life, she has a tail.

A few hours went by and Riley started seeing little kids with very small tails. And very modern basic little stores with antiques and souvenirs. Lily went ahead of Riley and waved toward the hair parlor and tail store at least that is what riley thinks it is. Soon she got in the store, she heard people talking, Riley wondered why you can't talk in the water and there's water in here.

" hello!" A bright mermaid said to me, Riley tried talking but got muffled and started getting lightheaded.

" Riley breath then try saying hello," Rebecca implied" sorry she's new, she's from the surface. I think she's the lost princess"

" oh my god! Come here we will fix up any hair style you want sugar," the mermaid said in high voice, Riley wondered if that was her real voice.

" mmm... Hello" Riley finally managed to say then squealed in happiness.

" ok don't over do it Hun you are new"

" hi I'm Rebecca this is Riley and lily and daphne,"

" I'm Rosalina, now how can in help you!"

" we need Riley to get all dazzled up in a new haircut and freshly painted new tail, she's going to see her parents," lily spoke up

" amazing! Take a seat and we shall begin," Rosalina smiled