M A D E L I N E

Start bij het begin

Just as I started to run off, Wolfy growled lowly. I stopped immediately and ran back and gave him a tight hug. "Until we meet again, wolfy," I whispered. I backed away and gave him a smile as he whined and whimpered.

I waved to him as I ran off to find Nana.

The scene of the dream changed and I was in front of Wolfy once more but now, I was all grown up and he still looked the same. I smiled and placed my hands on his head as he purred and went down on his stomach. "I missed you so much," I said as tears began to form. "Please don't let me go back."

He whined and lightly nudged me. I pulled away to look at him as he pressed his snout to my forehead making me giggle. The tears dropped in big droplets as I hugged him again. "I love you too," I said as I held him tighter.

When I awoke, tears fell down the side of my face. My longing for Wolfy caressed me with its arms and I felt my whole world shattered to pieces when it hit me like a truck that I might never see him again.

I rolled onto my side to sit up and pushed myself back against the headboard and wiped away the tears. I didn't even dare to look over to him. I don't know how this mate thing works with an Alpha but he hadn't corrected me before.

"Sonya reported that you weren't eating again," he said in his rough voice.

"That's because I didn't want to, Alpha," I said in my raspy voice. I kept my eyes on my blanket. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him move closer.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he said in authoritative voice making me flinch a bit.

I took a deep breath and held onto it when I lifted my eyes to look at him. His eyes went back and forth, looking me over. They would darken then go light again. Alpha Sol clenched his jaws with a low growl. "Why aren't you eating?" He asked in a strained yet hard voice.

"I'm just not hungry, Alpha," I practically whispered out.

Alpha sol narrowed his eyes at me as they flickered. I quickly lowered my head and cowered away. "Do I need to punish you for you to eat?" He asked harshly.

I bit my lip as my breath hitched. "Don't force her, Sol," Doctor Jared barged in as Sol growled loudly making me flinch and move away from him. "Butterfly, lets go get some fresh air."

Doctor Jared moved towards me and helped me up off the bed. He had his arm supporting me and held my hand in the other. "Steady now," he said as I felt my knees wobble.

I stayed close to him as he whispered in my ear. "Just keep walking. Can you do that?" I nodded as he let me go to walk on my own. Before I could make it out of the room, I was roughly grabbed and brought back making my back hit a wall. "Don't fucking move," Alpha Sol snarled out as I tried to move further into the wall.

He turned around but stood close. "She's not going anywhere with you, Jared," he angrily said, his grip on my wrist tightened.

I bit my lip from whimpering.

"Watch me," Doctor Jared growled out. "Let her wrist go or else you're going to break it off. Or is that your intention? To hurt her? KILL her even."

Alpha Sol's grip tightened even more making me let a loud whimper out. He swirled around as I tried to tug my arm back. He looked down to his hand that held onto me and immediately let go. I moved away from him as tears fell from my eyes. I held my arm close to my chest as Doctor Jared came over to examine my wrist.