Chapter [11] : Love always wins

Lady Katsuyu starts to take action when Sasuke is starting to lost his conscious due to drain of chakra and ultimate tiredness. She climbs to his weakening body and starts to heal him. Some of the hospital staffs that are not used to the presents of the slug felt a little discomfort but they remain calm and professional as they know the slug is a healing mechanism after all. 

"S..Sakura....", Sasuke muttered and heard by Katsuyu, indirectly letting her other half knew about Sasuke's current condition and she starts to get ready to help Naruto should the same thing happened to him as well, but Naruto is still steady, marking his eyes on Hinata. 

***

Tsunade has also been pre-told by Kakashi the minute they met at the hospital once Hinata was brought in. He mentioned the same thing as what he told Naruto and Sasuke earlier, and he added some more informations only for Tsunade to take note on.

"The aura that is absorbing Naruto and Sasuke's chakra is creating more visible, strong chakra at the outside of the village, and I am still unsure who the person behind this. Also, I don't have any idea yet how to stop this aura from keep on absorbing Naruto, Sasuke, and probably Sakura and Hinata's chakra's too, but one thing I am sure about, as long they aren't using their chakra for any jutsu purposes, even a taijutsu, the aura would not be able to absorb even a tiny bit of their chakras. 

But knowing Naruto and Sasuke, and what Hinata and Sakura has gotten themselves into will somehow and eventually involves Naruto and Sasuke to help out. I wasn't so sure about Sasuke at first, but earlier all I see in him is that he really want Sakura to survive. I bet they will infuse their chakra to help heal both Sakura and Hinata because to get them back on feet is not easy. Sakura and Hinata are literally battling for their lives. So, incase this actually happens, please summon Lady Katsuyu and make her focus only to retract back Naruto and Sasuke's chakra.

 This is very important because only Sasuke and Naruto can help those two eventually if no one else could, even you Tsunade-sama," Kakashi explains while Tsunade listen carefully to every bit of his words without even a blink of eye. Tsunade nodded, and keep on wondering how the night is going to end. This is the first time she ever feels she is the silence one.

***

"S...S..Sasuke-k..kun", Sakura muttered, showing her jade-green eyes slowly to all that's surrounding the table where she is lying. Although still confused, Sakura can clearly heard everyone breath a relieved sigh. But only one person her orbs want to see and his name that her ears want to hear, Sasuke, but she can't see him standing anywhere inside that room. She frowned and close back her eye lids again to get herself forgotten about him. ' I am stupid if I think he will be in here', she said in her heart crying, not noticing Sasuke is underneath Katsuyu, blocking her view from seeing further.

***

"Tsunade-sama! Hinata is crushing!", one of the staff that has been assigned to watch the heartbeat monitor since the beginning of the operation shouted

"Tsunade-sama! Hinata is crushing!", one of the staff that has been assigned to watch the heartbeat monitor since the beginning of the operation shouted. Tsunade noticed her heartbeat getting slower, parallel with her blood pressure. 

"Her intestine wasn't only wounded by the cracked of the bone alone, there is a pre-wound here", another medic ninja voiced out, pointing at a certain part of Hinata's abdomen.

Tsunade begins to lose her mark on her face and forehead, start panting again. 

"Where the hell are those medic ninjas?!", she yelled in despair. ' I don't want to let Naruto uses more chakra than what he is using now, or he will end up just like Sasuke, or at least not yet', Tsunade thought to herself, eyeing Naruto that is standing straight and motionless. Naruto keep himself silence, he is speechless, he don't even know what he is doing. Concentrating at infusing his chakra on Hinata now seems to be useless because being focus is his mighty enemy right now. He can't focus at all. But something came out of his mind in the end after slightly shocked with Tsunade's shouting earlier, and he finally make a move.

"Minna. Please stay a side", with that said he gets himself nearer to Hinata, getting a better view of Hinata's figure. Everyone was confused, including Tsunade.

"What the hell are you thinking, Naruto? We can't stop! She could loose her life any minute now!"

"Please, believe in me. I would like to try something and see if it works."

"-but..",

"Please baa-chan, we don't have much time", Naruto keep on pleading.

Finally give up, she nodded and said, " don't over use your chakra, Naruto".

Without having an eye contact with anyone, Naruto starts to hold Hinata's right hand. He close his eyes, but not so tight, enough to make him concentrate for a while on what he is doing. Slowly, his body starts to glow a red glows, exactly the same as how it was during the war. 

He then transferred equally Kurama's chakra to Hinata and himself at the same time. Katsuyu is getting ready behind him, should any unfortunate thing happened. Hinata suddenly opened up her eyes, her teeth are gritting, holding the pain inside. She saw Naruto standing next to her, eyes are closed and holding her hand. Her stomach feels like it's going to burst anytime. 

"Arghhh..!!', she stomped and screamed in pain, the sedation she was given earlier wore off. Everyone there shocked, but they remain stand still, waiting for any sign from Naruto if he needed any helps. Hinata cried, tears fell heavily, she squeezes Naruto's hand and tried to get up but Tsunade holding her to the bed. 

"Please stopp.. I can't take it anymore. P..pleaseeee!", Hinata begging, but she was unsure who are she begging to. She just want the pain that is striking her whole body, especially her abdomen stops. 

"N..Naruto, h...help meee..", she locked her sight to Naruto's face that is still shutting his eyes but tears can clearly seen at the corner of his eyes. 

'I can't see you like this Hinata. I am going to do all my best to help you, but I am sure I will lost my focus if I open my eyes now. Be strong Hinata, please hold it a little bit longer', Naruto cried in his heart.

"Ahhhh!!!!! Make it stopp pleaseee!!!!!!", Hinata screams only louder, before she collapse in pain. Her tight squeeze on Naruto's hand earlier is slowly loosen. Soon after, her wounded intestine closed magically, her broken bones are slowly cured too. Naruto collapses and was immediately caught by Katsuyu. She didn't waste any more time and starts to heal Naruto. 

Naruto on the other hand grew pale, lying on the floor with Katsuyu on top of him.