Chapter 12: The Annoying Pork

Another little snippet from my head. Mostly about Zora and Ziva.

~*~NCIS~*~

The four were soon adopted into their families. They had also changed their middle names as well as their last names. AJ's new name was now Antonio Dominic David Dinozzo. Amy was now, Amelia Cathryn Sciuto McGee. Tom was now, Thomas Ryan Sciuto McGee, and Zora was now, Zora Maria David Dinozzo. Zora did not know her original middle name, and wanted Ziva to pick one for her. Ziva had quite liked the name with its Hebrew and Italian roots.

It was a normal day at NCIS. Well, as normal as it could get with 4 unique and quirky 10 year olds running around. Tom & Amy were in the lab and AJ & Zora were in the bullpen. All was well in the bullpen, until a fight broke out...

"AJ, you idiot!" exclaimed Zora. "Give it back!"

"What are you gonna do about it?" AJ teased. He held her DSi away from her.

Zora's fists clenched and her very light brown eyes turned dark brown.

Zora started to raise her fist to punch AJ but someone grabbed her arm. She looked up to see Ziva standing behind her.

"Zora Maria! What do you think you are doing young lady!?" Ziva scolded.

"He-I was-but-" Zora stuttered.

"She was going to punch me, Mama!" AJ stated smugly.

"He took my DSi away!" Zora yelled.

"Well she's a-" AJ started.

"ENOUGH!" Ziva yelled. "Apologize, both of you!"

"I'm sorry," AJ said, faking innocence.

Zora stubbornly stayed silent.

"Zora, apologize," Ziva instructed firmly.

"But, Mama-"

"Now!" Ziva ordered.

"SORRY," Zora apologized forcefully. A little TOO forcefully for Ziva's liking.

Zora snatched the DSi from AJ's hands but Ziva took it from her.

"Hey!" she protested.

"You will get this back when you two learn to get along," Ziva stated, putting the DSi in her desk then locking her desk drawer.

"That is not fair!" Zora protested.

"Not another word about it," Ziva said dismissively.

"But it isn't fair!"

Ziva placed a hard smack to Zora's backside, much to Zora's dismay.

Zora huffed, then stomped away. She barged into Jenny's office and slammed the door. Jenny didn't look up, assuming it was Gibbs abusing her door as usual. But when she looked up and saw a 10 year old girl sitting in the couch tapping her foot in irritation with a scowl on her face, she raised her eyebrows.

"Zora?"

Zora didn't reply and looked straight ahead with an angered look on her face. For fear of an explosion, she didn't pry. Then Jenny called Ziva.

(Jenny)- Ziva?

(Ziva)- Yes Director?

(Jenny)- Do you have any idea why there is a 10 year old girl about to blow a fuse in my office?

Ziva sighed.

(Ziva)- Yes I do. Her and AJ had a small fight downstairs with her DS. I took the game from her and she protested then stormed upstairs. Has she said anything?