Author's Note

Okay, so this story had its ups an downs. But, I love everyone's support! You've all been great! So, just for you guys, here's a sneak peek at the first chapter of my next series!

Here's a quick bio on Lexi:

Full Name: Alexia Marie Gibbs

Nicknames: Lexi, Lex, Lexigator (by Abby), Lexibear (by Jen), tateleh (by Ziva).

Age: 13

Birthday: January 15, 1999

Favorite Color: Purple

Style: Jeans, graphic tees and converse. Occasionally a skirt or a dress.

Personality: Smart, musically talented, clever. Can be a smart ass (most of the time). Gets spanked for her attitude by the team and Jen often. Fun-loving and friendly.

Bio: Lexi's biological parents were killed in a car accident when she was 11. Her mother would verbally abuse her. Adopted by her godfather Gibbs and took his last name. Lexi looks at Jen as her mother and Jen is usually the one to punish her when she screws up. The team are her brothers and sisters and have punished her more than once (except Tony). Lexi loves music and her family. She means well with her antics, but sometimes it gets her in trouble.

(The story is set in late 2012)

~*~NCIS~*~

Lexi slid down the banister at NCIS. She really wasn't supposed to run inside of NCIS or even slide down the banister. But Lexi couldn't care less. Who wouldn't run when your mother was the Director of NCIS... and she was angry.

Lexi sprinted down to the bullpen where Tony sat writing reports.

"What's the rush, Squirt?" Tony asked.

Lexi smiled sheepishly. "I may have gotten a D+ in Science class... "

"What!? Alexia Marie!" Tony exclaimed.

"It was because I refused to do my homework... but come on! My Science teacher is such an ass-"

"Don't even finish that sentence. How did the Director find out?" Tony interrupted.

"He called her. And what makes this worse, is that she's asked me if I've done my homework and I told her yes," Lexi admitted.

"You're in some deep stuff, dude. But why are you running?" Tony inquired.

"I haven't confronted her yet. Ziva told me that earlier, Mom was livid and I was in HUGE trouble. Whatever that means," Lexi stated.

At that moment, Tony's phone rang. He answered, eyeing Lexi.

"Hello?... Yes Director...Yes, she's actually right in front of me... Would you like to speak to her?... Oh, alright then. I will. Bye," Tony hung up and chuckled slightly.

"What did she say?" Lexi asked carefully.

"Well, she's not happy. But I'm sure you already knew that. She wants you in her office. Like right now,"

Lexi sighed. "Alright. Well, it was nice knowing you, Tony. You've been a great big brother," she remarked dramatically.

Tony grinned and shook his head. "Just go,"

Lexi ran upstairs and knocked on Jen's office door. Hearing a 'come in', she entered and saw her mother standing with her back turned.

"Sit down, Lexi," Jen ordered softly.

Lexi obediently sat in the chair in front of Jen's desk. It was similar to being sent to the principal's office.

"Explain," Jen remarked.

"Umm, I got a D+ in science... I lied about doing my homework..."

"Lying plus an unsatisfactory grade does not bode well for you at all. You are going to be punished, and severely," Jen snapped sternly.

Lexi sighed. "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to lie to you. I just-"

"There is no excuse, Alexia! You know how I feel when you lie to me! I'm very disappointed in you, young lady," Jen yelled, slamming her fist on her desk. Lexi's eyes filled with tears and she looked down.

Jen opened her drawer and pulled out a belt. Lexi's eyes widened. Her mother had never used anything except her hand or a hairbrush occasionally.

"From now on, you will be punished like everyone else. Lying earns you the belt," Jen said icily.

Lexi shook her head. "Mom... please-"

"Let's not draw this out, Lexi. Come to my right side, now," Jen ordered. Lexi slowly got up and made her way to Jen's right side.

Jen motioned for her to pull her jeans down. Lexi obeyed and bent over her lap. Jen started swatting her hard with her hand. Lexi realized that Jen was not holding back at all.

"Ooooww! Mom please stop! I won't do it again!" Lexi cried.

"Darn right you won't do it again," Jen hissed, not missing a beat. Jen paused, picking up the belt and doubling it, making sure the buckle was firmly held in her hand so it would not hit Lexi. She raised it and brought the leather part of the belt down hard onto Lexi's bottom.

WHAP!

Lexi let out a loud howl as the belt left behind a red hot stripe. Jen continued and planted smacks onto the back of Lexi's thighs and her sit-spots, causing Lexi to kick a bit. Lexi sobbed in anguish and stopped struggling. Jen saw and put the belt down. She soothingly rubbed circles in Lexi's back.

"I'm sorry, Mommy, really sorry. I-I won't d-do it a-again," Lexi whimpered.

As always, Jen's heart melted when Lexi used 'Mommy' to her. Jen pulled up Lexi's jeans, eliciting a yelp as the denim rubbed against her red striped backside. Lexi got up and hugged Jen tightly.

"It's alright baby girl. Your slate is clean honey. I love you so much," Jen soothed, hugging her back.

"I love you too," Lexi sniffled. She walked out of the office and closed the door. Jen sighed. She hated to hear her little girl cry. She hated even more to punish her so severely. Lexi was her baby, DNA or not.

~*~NCIS~*~

Okay, that's all for now everyone! That's just a sneak peek of the 1st chapter of the next story. Hope you liked it! Should I write it? Comment whether I should write it or not!

Thanks!

Ally :)