Chapter 7: More Mischief

~*~NCIS~*~

1 week later...

Amy had adjusted just about as well as AJ had done. It turned out that Tim and Abby had moved in together just as Tony and Ziva had done, so nothing was very unusual there.

AJ and Amy had gotten into their share of minor hijinks together and had even stayed over each other's houses.

"So Amy, did you see The Big Bang Theory last night?" AJ asked. They sat in the middle of the bullpen.

"Yeah I did! That was epic! Sheldon is hilarious!" Amy said with a giggle.

"Yeah...I like him and Penny," AJ commented.

"Yeah and that Amy is totally different from me!" Amy stated shaking her head.

"She is! You're a lot weirder!" AJ teased with a laugh. Amy joined him and giggled. They looked around.

"Hey...where's Tony, Tim, and Ziva?" Amy inquired, motioning to the empty desks.

"I dunno," AJ shrugged. "Let's go ask Jenny,"

As they stood up to go towards Jen's office, Gibbs walked over to them.

"Good Morning, Boss," AJ greeted.

"Good Morning, Bossman," Amy remarked.

"Morning, AJ, morning, Amy," Gibbs answered.

"Where is everyone? We haven't seen them since we got here," Amy asked.

"They're down in Abby's lab dropping off the evidence. We just got back from the field," Gibbs explained. Tim, Tony and Ziva walked in and set their gear down.

"Hello, sweetie pie," Ziva greeted taking AJ in for a hug. AJ blushed at the nickname and hugged her around the waist.

"Hi, Ziva," he greeted with a wide grin. AJ walked over to Tony who ruffled his hair.

"Hey, bud, how's it going?" Tony asked.

AJ shrugged. "Pretty good, I guess,"

Amy jumped into Tim's arms. "Hiya, McGee!" she squealed.

"Hey, Ames," he chuckled. He kissed her forehead.

Gibbs watched from the end of the bullpen. "Are we gonna investigate, or are we just gonna play kissy face?" he asked gruffly.

The adults all jumped around to turn on their computers and logged into the database. The two kids stood there looking nonchalant.

"Hey, you two. Mini DiNozzo and Mini Sciuto, scoot," Gibbs remarked, waving them off. AJ and Amy both groaned at that.

AJ kissed Ziva's cheek and hugged Tony, and Amy got a kiss from Tim.

"AJ, behave!" Tony called out.

"Amy, be careful!" Tim warned.

"You had better not make any mischief, young man!" Ziva warned. They looked in the kids' direction anxiously.

Tony chuckled. "Really Zi? Sweetie pie?" he remarked with a smile.

"Yes, my hairy butt," Ziva replied, causing McGee to snort.

"What are you laughing about, McNerd?" Tony snapped with a scowl. Ziva smirked.

"Keep smirking, Cupcake," Tony teased.

Ziva scowled and balled up a piece of paper. Before she could launch it however, a hand grabbed hers then another whacked her in the back of the head. Ziva yelped then looked up to see both Jen AND Gibbs standing by her.