The Urge

I finally agreed

I finally agreed.

"Krystal. Krystal?" I spoke but she didn't respond. Suddenly the girl sprung up from the bed, the nose heavily bleeding. She looked around in panic and said "Care?". She abruptly grimaced. Her hand moved to her belly, touching the wound. Her hand was then covered in blood, as she brought it to her face. She was shocked and scared. The girl was about to say something, her mouth half open, when Krystal starting mumbling the same words repetitively louder and in aggression "aufero..aufero.."

 The girl started screaming.

"Aaaah!" She held her head. I looked from Krystal to the girl, over and over. Cameron and Vanessa, too, looked very confused and caught off guard. 

"AAAHHHHH!!!" The girl was lying on the bed, grasping her head tightly in her hands. 

I put her head on my lap, and rubbed it slowly

"KRYSTAL! What are you doing?!" Cameron yelled. Vanessa furiously walked over to her and punched her right in the head, knocking her out.

"What a bitch" She simply said. She easily picked Krysal's body up and took her out of the room.

Cameron took a glance at the girl's condition. "She made it worse." He spoke through his teeth. 

"Cameron..please just do something to save her!" I held her head in my lap. She was unconscious again.

"Dude! Why do you even care that much? She's just some girl who happens to be a human. You don't even know her. She's already dying, just drain her blood and get it over with." Cameron spat out. 

I put her head gently down on the bed and got up. "NO! I can't explain it but there's a feeling...AN URGE to save her. It overpowers my urge to feed on her, that's how big it is! I don't understand why I feel it but I can't let her die! I CAN'T!"

Cameron exhaled loudly. 

"If you don't want to help me, then don't. But i cant let her die. I HAVE to save her!" I continued. 

"You don't have magic, Andrew" Cameron reminded. "But I'll help you." He walked over to the large wardrobe in my room, and starting going to the many books inside.