Chapter 5

Nialls POV

"BANG"

I jump up from the bed. What was that noise? I get out of bed and walk down stairs to see what's going on. I then see Harry on the floor covered in flour.

"What's going on?" I chuckled.

What a cutie. Wait. No. None of those thoughts today Niall.

"Y'know I'd like some help because it's kinda uncomfortable to lay on the floor with flour all over you." Harry said showing off his white smile.

"Hm what happens if I don't." I say crouching down in front of him.

"Well then baby boy you're going to get it." Harry said smirking.

"Wait wha-"

Harry grabbed both of my arms and took me down. I was now covered in flour just like him. Damn Harry. I then hear Harry laughing.

"You like to play little games don't you?" I said straddling on him and pinning his arms down.

"Hm maybe I do, maybe I don't." He said biting his lip.

He looks so hot right now.

"Well thank you Horan you don't look so bad yourself."

"Shit" I mumbled. How could I be so stupid and say that out loud.

"You do look 10x better wit flour all over you." I said teasing him.

"Hm I do don't I?" He said smirking.

I just nodded and loosen my grip on his arms.

Harry then flipped us over so he was now straddling me.

"Hm don't think as yourself as the dominate one horan." He said leaning really close.

Oh those lips. So pink and so plumped. So kissable.

Our faces were getting closer and closer, making the space between us get smaller and smaller.

We were a few inches away before the god damn oven had to fucking beep. I groan in annoyance. Harry laughs and gets off.

Were we really going to kiss? Did he want to kiss? Wait no. I can't let this happen. I can't let my feelings for him. I can't let myself fall for him. I just can't.

"Are you okay Niall? Harry asked leaning on the countertop with a towel A his hand. I couldn't help but stare up and down at his body. His body is literally perfect. My body is just disgusting. I'm just fat.

"Yeah I'm fine, can you hand me that towel?" I ask getting up from the floor as he throws the towel at me.

I clean myself up and make my way towards the stairs to change into different clothes. I quickly changed into different shorts and boxers.

I then heard a ring from my phone. I make my way to my phone and see its a text message from Liam.

Leey-um;
Do you want to go to the gym today with zayn and I?

Hm do I really want to go the gym? I mean I do need to work out if I want a good body. I reply back to Liam asking him where they want to meet up and when. I then change into my "workout", I guess you can call it, clothes. I then make my way back downstairs to see Harry sitting on the couch.

"Harry I'll be back in an hour or so I'm going to the gym with Liam." I said grabbing one of the car keys from the key holder. He just nodded too busy focused on the tv and with that I was out of the house.

•••••••

{I'm too lazy to write out stuff at the gym blah blah they work out niall comes home (:}

Niall walks in with swear dripping down his forehead. He then notices Harry looking at him from the couch from the corner of his eye.

"Uhm hi I'm back" he says setting down his keys on the key holder.

Harry then puts his full attention on niall as he smiles replying back a "hey".

"How was the gym?" Harry ask licking his lips. Harry was kinda getting turned on seeing Niall all sweaty.

"It was alright." Niall says making his way next to Harry.

"It's kinda getting hot in here can you turn on the ac?" Niall says taking off his shirt exposing his body. Harry's heart start to quicken. He could already feel his shorts get tight. Harry makes his was to turn on the ac. He then makes his way to Niall but he then sees Niall bending down looking for water in the fridge. Nialls plumb ass sticking out in the air. Harry tried his best to hold in a moan. He can already feel himself get hard.

"You okay haz" Niall asked taking a sip from his water bottle.

"I'm fine just fine." Harry says trying to keep it cool.

Fuck I'm screwed. Harry thought to himself.

•••

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THANK YOU FOR READING! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS 70 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS FOR ANOTHER UPDATE THANKS ((: